**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally took my pictures (it was on a scholar trip)! I had to write billions and billions time "MFC" and in big letters so it took time and everybody was watching me as I was a total freak but I didn't really care. BUt it turns out...the letters MFC are barely noticeable !

Hello!

Do you think this thread has gone quiet because nobody can post pics? I know that some people are able...but lots of people are still having difficulty. I think it is sad...I like this thread and now it has all gone quiet!

Hello!

Do you think this thread has gone quiet because nobody can post pics? I know that some people are able...but lots of people are still having difficulty. I think it is sad...I like this thread and now it has all gone quiet!

Yeh agree , nobody is posting :shocked: , limited VIP t shirts to give away I should be flooded with entries , saying that it still has a few weeks to run

Come on MFCsers ..... :thumb_yello:

Yeh agree , nobody is posting :shocked: , limited VIP t shirts to give away I should be flooded with entries , saying that it still has a few weeks to run

Come on MFCsers ..... :thumb_yello:

Well...always supposing that I could actually get a pic to upload I could enter ten times then that would solve your problem...I could just win ALL the t shirts! (Fred backs slowly out of the room at the thought of having to see TEN pics of Kath in dubious poses!)

LOL Kath!!!

I'm still waiting for the opportunity to get my pic done....I have an idea, but I'm not sure it will happen by the deadline.....if not, I have others as back up:thumb_yello:

OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW multi talenented Sarahlou! I am SO looking forward to seeing all these pics...come on girls....get posting!