Another newbie hello :)

burningrubber

Iwas reading Crafty Chicas blog uh, yesterday and she had a you tube feed of Big Girl and I was intrigued. I did a search on you tube and listened to every single interview and song that day. I never left my computer. I saw something about a fan club and was off and running. I realy haven't heard a song lately that moved me until this. I am in heaven....if only I was 30 years younger:naughty:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iwas reading Crafty Chicas blog uh, yesterday and she had a you tube feed of Big Girl and I was intrigued. I did a search on you tube and listened to every single interview and song that day. I never left my computer. I saw something about a fan club and was off and running. I realy haven't heard a song lately that moved me until this. I am in heaven....if only I was 30 years younger:naughty:

Welcome to the fan club!:welcomeani:

HELLO BURNINGRUBBER !! WELCOME TO MFC !! What a coincidence , I like Crafty Chica's site too ..... I didn't know she had Mika on it tho' !!!!! YAY !!

Hello Burningrubber, welcome home. :punk:

You never left your computer that day?:biggrin2: Thats completely normal for a MFC-member! :wink2:

And about the age! I know what you mean!!:naughty: You will see Mika and the MFC are a fountain of youth!:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...