Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Helllllooo guys! :roftl: I haven't been on all day because I've been doing various things, but I'm glad you guys kept this on the first page. :roftl:

Yes, the bolded ones are of the people that have told me that they have received their lines, and the green ones are the people who have sent me their recordings. :)

I will continue to harass everyone on the list who have not confirmed their lines until they either say that they aren't doing it, or they reply. :roftl: I think that a lot of people have gotten their lines but just haven't told me. :) If, by say, the end of September, I still have people who have not responded, I will PM them saying something like, "If you do not respond to this, I will replace you with someone on the waiting list." :)

Ooooooooh! Okay! haha

I didn't respond to tell you I received my lines before I recorded, so I'm sure a lot of the other people have received them, but were like me and didn't reply to your PM or on this thread.

*bump*

I have more free time than I thought that I would, so I've started adding everyone's lines in as I get them.

Guys, I'm so excited. :D

Woohoo! Now my lazy bum needs to record my line! ROFL.

Hopefully I can do it this weekend, when my friend hurtfulpurple comes to visit :)

Haha same here! I need to take a picture of myself with an apple in my mouth for the "apple pose," but I'm never alone! I don't really want to do that with lots of people around. *hides in the corner*

Haha! Even when I'm alone in my dorm room, I still will not record myself because I don't want my hall mates to hear me. :roftl:

Haha same here! I need to take a picture of myself with an apple in my mouth for the "apple pose," but I'm never alone! I don't really want to do that with lots of people around. *hides in the corner*

Take it in the bathroom.

And tell them it's none of their business why you went in there with an apple and a camera.:roftl:

I had to wait till my sister was in the shower and nobody else was home to record mine. haha

And I still did it really low. xD

I haven't recorded it yet because there is ALWAYS someone here (+the usual technical difficulties+simple fear) ... but I'll do it ASAP. But i'm obviously getting a cold... so I'll try the Rod Stewart/Joe Cocker if nobody minds.

(what apple-picture??)

Take it in the bathroom.

And tell them it's none of their business why you went in there with an apple and a camera.:roftl:

I had to wait till my sister was in the shower and nobody else was home to record mine. haha

And I still did it really low. xD

Yours was great, Jess! :) It fits nicely. :)

And this is random, but I swear, there were two more posts to this thread but they've disappeared. :blink: Hollis replied to my comment about not wanting my hall mates to hear me and I replied to that comment, but both of those messages are gone. :blink: