• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

Really?? That would be sooo fun!!!! :punk:

When is it?

It's on May 10th. I'm for sure seeing them on the 9th, and I'm trying to find someone who can give me a ride to the Anaheim gig, otherwise I can't go. I don't expect a ride from you, but if you like them it would be cool if you went :das::naughty:

It's on May 10th. I'm for sure seeing them on the 9th, and I'm trying to find someone who can give me a ride to the Anaheim gig, otherwise I can't go. I don't expect a ride from you, but if you like them it would be cool if you went :das::naughty:

:lol3: that would be awesome! I do like them.

I'm not sure though because we've been spending lots of money and I want to have some moolah for Mika gigs. I'll for sure try though!

:das:

:lol3: that would be awesome! I do like them.

I'm not sure though because we've been spending lots of money and I want to have some moolah for Mika gigs. I'll for sure try though!

:das:

Yeah, I thought you might want to save money for Mika :naughty:

It's ok if you can't go. I know you're not obsessed with them like I am :bleh:

And hell, I wouldn't want to spend money on a band that I wasn't obsessed with so I don't blame you if you'd rather save your money for Mika :naughty:

Yeah, I thought you might want to save money for Mika :naughty:

It's ok if you can't go. I know you're not obsessed with them like I am :bleh:

And hell, I wouldn't want to spend money on a band that I wasn't obsessed with so I don't blame you if you'd rather save your money for Mika :naughty:

:lol3: Yes, that's true. If I can't go though, have an awesome tiiimmeee! Is it gonna be general admission?

:lol3: Yes, that's true. If I can't go though, have an awesome tiiimmeee! Is it gonna be general admission?

Yeah, I think it's all general admission, for both shows :punk:

Thank you :wub2:

And you have a great time at Coldplay :punk:

Ooh cool! Are you part of their fan club? Who are you gonna go with?

You're welcome!

Thank you!

Hahaha

Well I don't know if they really have an official fan club, but I am a member of their forum that's linked to their official website. I usually spend most of my time on the Tom fan club (the lead singer) :das:

I'm going with Sivan :yay:

You're welcome :lol3:

Well I don't know if they really have an official fan club, but I am a member of their forum that's linked to their official website. I usually spend most of my time on the Tom fan club (the lead singer) :das:

I'm going with Sivan :yay:

You're welcome :lol3:

Ooh how cooool!! That's great, you and Sivan are connected with Mika and Keane. Are you gonna get backstage?? :das:

It must feel like getting together to see Mika, but youre really gonna see Keane (I almost typed Queen). That would mess with my mind...

:lol3: There was a lot of thanks and your welcomes going on.

Ooh how cooool!! That's great, you and Sivan are connected with Mika and Keane. Are you gonna get backstage?? :das:

It must feel like getting together to see Mika, but youre really gonna see Keane (I almost typed Queen). That would mess with my mind...

:lol3: There was a lot of thanks and your welcomes going on.

I doubt it. I'm gonna try and meet them though :wub2:. I really hope they'll come out after. I need to meet them. They're geniuses!

Yeah, it is a bit weird, but we're both obsessed with Keane so the feeling should feel the same.:naughty:

I know :P

I doubt it. I'm gonna try and meet them though :wub2:. I really hope they'll come out after. I need to meet them. They're geniuses!

Yeah, it is a bit weird, but we're both obsessed with Keane so the feeling should feel the same.:naughty:

I know :P

That'd be awesome! Hopefully they will, if its not that big of a show.

That sounds super great.

:wub2:

I think I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired. I had a chocolate cake the size of the one in Matilda...

Goodnight! I love youuu!

• 1 month later...

I love this band !! I have never seen Coldplay in live.. and i will go to paris in september (i'm from france) but i can't because it's sold out, so i will go to see them in London at Wembley !! I'm very happy !! I hope it will be great !!

One of my favourite song is Fix you, but i love lots of others like Cemeteries of london, speed of sound...

Somebody will go in wembley the 18th September ?

I love this band !! I have never seen Coldplay in live.. and i will go to paris in september (i'm from france) but i can't because it's sold out, so i will go to see them in London at Wembley !! I'm very happy !! I hope it will be great !!

One of my favourite song is Fix you, but i love lots of others like Cemeteries of london, speed of sound...

Somebody will go in wembley the 18th September ?

How awesome! The Wembley show should be fantastic!

And by the way, Welcome to the Mika Fan Club! :bye:

So, in case anyone didn't hear...at all their North American shows, Coldplay will be giving away a free copy of a live album, LeftRightLeftRightLeft, to every punter.

What I just found out is that they're mixing 20 signed copies into the box!! :shocked:

And also...5o6qh:das: