Grace Kelly video on Trial-youtube

paula.pop

yeah it is a show its called video on trial, its actually pretty funny but this show they didnt get any funny comedians on it but they were actually pretty kind to MIKA compared to how much they rip apart every move the artist makes in other music videos. so ya its definetly been worse but who can be that mean to MIKA?:wink2:

Yeah and didn't they say something like, "This video is almost too charming to make fun of" at the beginning? So if anything, those people being nice to Mika means there wasn't as much to make fun of, I suppose.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not let some humourless morons reflect on our comedy! If you've only seen this...don't even think that it reflects on our beautiful country! We have some of the world's funniest comedians like martin short, jim carrey and mike meyers! they are not idiots! We have the british dark humour and if i do say so myself is a wondeful humour do inherite from our ancesstors!

Here in Holland we don't get to see much (rather non) Canadien comedy. If it is really like the british humour I would really love it.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone by my comment.:wub2:

The part that I found funny was when they started talking about the woman flashing him. I never noticed it until the other day when I kept on pausing the video every few seconds - you do miss a lot because the camera bounces around so fast, so I thought it would be fun to just keep pausing it. Yes okay, I was bored. When I saw that part I replayed it a couple of times because I really couldn't tell if that's what she was doing. I thought I was the only one that saw it because no one has ever mentioned it before.

Anyway, with the video... they're supposed to be comedians? Now I know that Mika - along with everyone else in the world - cannot please everyone all the time... but still, comedians? Normally if a comedian makes fun one a subject they find a way to make it funny for everyone. Instead that was more of a bash fest in my opinion.

They can think what they want. They think they're funny, and some people will laugh with them.

Fåcking røvhuller.

Btw - I still don't get the Freddie M. compari..something. I see the arm-thing, but they voices sound nothing alike to me. æ<fvn