Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sehr gut,danke!!Und du???:naughty: is a little bit strange to write in german 4 me,u know??lol...but I'm satisfy when I can understand!!!lol:punk: :roftl: go meeeeee!!!!!!

dir........mir

wie geht es dir ...dativ

es ist gut fur dich das zu ueben...

hi Zahara...

thanks for the pm., i wanted to get through to you but then the forum had gone down...

you okay ??

It's okay!! :biggrin2: Like i've said, Im doing fine :original: My friends are really supportive and I know they'll be there when I'll need them.. And im starting to accept it.. I guess it's just another chapter of my life that I can close now..:wink2: Its been a few days now, so perhaps its better to stop talking about the whole thing :blush-anim-cl:?

It's okay!! :biggrin2: Like i've said, Im doing fine :original: My friends are really supportive and I know they'll be there when I'll need them.. And im starting to accept it.. I guess it's just another chapter of my life that I can close now..:wink2: Its been a few days now, so perhaps its better to stop talking about the whole thing :blush-anim-cl:?

sure :thumb_yello:

the only thing i want to add to this is if ever you want to chat or need to get something off your chest, i'm there , would be glad to help...you can msn me as well...:thumb_yello:

dir........mir

wie geht es dir ...dativ

es ist gut fur dich das zu ueben...

:shocked: :shocked: did I write it in a wrong way???What's 'zu ueben'?and u know...I caaaaan't understand when I have to use mir and when mich...and I can't understand how to use den,dem,die,der,etc,etc...it's toooooo difficult for my brain to understand...

sure :thumb_yello:

the only thing i want to add to this is if ever you want to chat or need to get something off your chest, i'm there , would be glad to help...you can msn me as well...:thumb_yello:

I'll keep that in mind, thank you! :biggrin2:

:shocked: :shocked: did I write it in a wrong way???What's 'zu ueben'?and u know...I caaaaan't understand when I have to use mir and when mich...and I can't understand how to use den,dem,die,der,etc,etc...it's toooooo difficult for my brain to understand...

it is very easy and if you want i'll explain it to you....

zu ueben is to practice

oh,yes please!!!!I'd be very grateful!!

we shall do that...tell me what exactly uyou want to have explained...

is it just when to use der die das den dem ....etc and mir dir ihm ihr.....

or other things?

it is absolutely no problem but i need to know what exactly you are unsure of...:thumb_yello:

we shall do that...tell me what exactly uyou want to have explained...

is it just when to use der die das den dem ....etc and mir dir ihm ihr.....

or other things?

it is absolutely no problem but i need to know what exactly you are unsure of...:thumb_yello:

no,no...only the things u've just written!!!lol...sorry,steph!!!:biggrin2: