The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. Im always in them - and not proud. I win though. Most of the time.

Is Erkki here??? I have not spoken to him in ages..... I was wondering if he'd stolen his sisters copy of Cosmo yet?

Yeah, gotta be proud for winning tho, atleast I am. xD

PHaha, badass Erkki! :roftl:

Yeah, gotta be proud for winning tho, atleast I am. xD

PHaha, badass Erkki! :roftl:

He just reads the sex articles! I mean what else would he read it for!!! Make up tips, fashion tips, perfume samples............. :blink::naughty:

Bless his cotton socks. He's my son now you know. I've adopted him. I am now your mother in-law........ :thumb_yello:

He just reads the sex articles! I mean what else would he read it for!!! Make up tips, fashion tips, perfume samples............. :blink::naughty:

Bless his cotton socks. He's my son now you know. I've adopted him. I am now your mother in-law........ :thumb_yello:

Haha. He's naughty, but aren't we all? :boxed:

:roftl:

Hi, first time i'm on this thread:biggrin2: it's about time...:naughty: never wanted to post anything cause my english is not so good:thumbdown:

Yay! :welcomeani:

And you don't ever have to worry about saying anything wrong or getting stuck, because we'll always help you :thumb_yello:

Are you on the front page? If not ill get Beckar to add you when shes next on.

Yay! :welcomeani:

And you don't ever have to worry about saying anything wrong or getting stuck, because we'll always help you :thumb_yello:

Are you on the front page? If not ill get Beckar to add you when shes next on.

Thanks, that's nice

no I'm not on the front page, yet:naughty:

time differences are stupid...but it would be even stupider to not have any, people would be walking round in the dark all the time. but still.

They're really confusing!!! Especially in Geography when you have to work out what time a plane flying from Washington to London will land at etc etc etc:annoyed_h4h: