The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey good thanks and u? what's everyone been up to? i am going out later to my uni's xmas party!

Liz x x x

a party on thursday? wow... wish I could go to one too :-) it's still about sitting @ home on weekdays... >.< ... but I'm good actually :-) won a competition at school today :D

yeah trust me at uni you get parties most days of the week, it is great! congrats on winning a comp what did u do to win it and what did u win?

Liz x x x

wow! *wishing to be at uni* :D ... our school days are so long, that we wouldn't have any energy to party at weekdays :blink::(

btw thank you very much! :)well it was only an english conversation ... but I've beaten another 30 people.. and most of them were from higher grades than me :biggrin2: *feels kinda satisfied :-)* ... :D

wow!! well done you! That's great! Yeah uni has quite long days but I am only at lessons 3 days a week but I am snowed under in essays to do...I shouldnt be going tonight but hey..I need a break from studing,plus day off tomoz when I will get my work done! So whats school like over there? How long u at school for each day?

Liz x x x