The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Thanks!!

soo... what are you talking about??

Hey Laura, Welcome to Younglings

Yeah we are talking about the new single that was released in UK on New years eve. It was released originally as his first single but he wasnt very famous then so it didnt do as well but now he has re-released it with Lollipop in many different versions but I have looked in HMV and Virgin Megastores, the two main music stores and they dont have it which is so weird!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in Argentina you cannot buy "singles"

there is only LICM cd and a few weeks ago the dvd was released

first i heard Grace Kelly in the radio in June

then a few months ago Love Today

and now is Relax

Really? SO do u not have any charts? or are there jus album charts! also has Mika not released Happy ending or big girl over there. The order of release over here was:

1- Relax

2- Grace Kelly

3- Love today

4-Big Girl

5-Happy Ending

6-Relax/Lollipop

Although I could be wrong on and 4 as they could have been the other way around!

I got into Mika when I heard him on the radio for the first time in Jan and then searched on youtube and watched the video and instantly was hooked on him!!! Are u going to any of his gigs???

Hey Laura, Welcome to Younglings

Yeah we are talking about the new single that was released in UK on New years eve. It was released originally as his first single but he wasnt very famous then so it didnt do as well but now he has re-released it with Lollipop in many different versions but I have looked in HMV and Virgin Megastores, the two main music stores and they dont have it which is so weird!!!

Hey I am new to the youngling thread ( i am fourteen) but i am not new to the mfc but i didnt know mika released a new single what is it called and where can i get it i am panicking holey sh*t i cant believe it :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I am litterally flipping a sh*t right now !!!!!!!!!!!

nooooo!!!!

i live here so... he didn`t come any place near!!! i wanna cry!!

we have charts but no like singles.. cd`s only

MTV don`t put anything of Mika here

in the EMA`s they cut Mika`s part!!

really !!!?? but you can save some money to go somewhere else if your passport is alright !! my passport is like poo poo

why they cut off Mika bit in your country ? rather strange

he is quite hot in Hongkong, I heard a radio programme in my auntie's car the other day ! they call him "Prince Falsetto" !!! how nice was that :blush-anim-cl:

Hey I am new to the youngling thread ( i am fourteen) but i am not new to the mfc but i didnt know mika released a new single what is it called and where can i get it i am panicking holey sh*t i cant believe it :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I am litterally flipping a sh*t right now !!!!!!!!!!!

huh !! it's relax/lollipop !you should go and buy it right now ! is it in the mourning in new york ?? i so want to go there and see Mika, im stuck myself with my guidance auntie somewhere else at the moment !!

your signature is quite nice, btw, the gorgus is just someone can be shiny and massive :blush-anim-cl:

ooooo i thought it was a new new song one not on his album! hahahaha

you can only find those bootleg on youtube i think

i've got im falling and you made me for mp3, is it illegal if i tell people about those unreleased songs ?

hum......but i like you sig and your name, is that a kiss ? i mean "<3" ?

i can't sleep for now

Ooh, please don't :tears: im so sorry !!

i think i can kill people easily with my brain and my mouth

that is horrible !!! the monster should have eaten me at Loch Ness :shocked:

bet you look lovely and slender !!

:original: I am lovely and slender! :lol3:

No , you shouldn't have been eaten that would have been awful and unpleasant!:shocked: