The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

My favourite is They Both Reached For the Gun... with the puppets... so clever!

Me too! It's so sad at the end!

I've neer seen that...

Yeah! I was welling up!!

My funniest experience was when we were on a school skiiing tri to Italy and we made the teachers put Team America on. Oh, it was hilarious.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've neer seen that...

Yeah! I was welling up!!

My funniest experience was when we were on a school skiiing tri to Italy and we made the teachers put Team America on. Oh, it was hilarious.

hahahahah.... Funny! Teachers do strange unexpected things! You can't predict them! But you went on a skiing trip!! Seriously unfair!! The last trip I went on was 6 hour bus trip to watch The Magic Flute and then drive back the next day, having had about 5 hours sleep!!!:thumbdown:

OMG! When did it get so late???

Sorry, gotta get some sleep! Have to be up earlyish tomorrow and I haven't even washed my face of anything tonight!!!

hahahahah.... Funny! Teachers do strange unexpected things! You can't predict them! But you went on a skiing trip!! Seriously unfair!! The last trip I went on was 6 hour bus trip to watch The Magic Flute and then drive back the next day, having had about 5 hours sleep!!!:thumbdown:

OMG! When did it get so late???

Sorry, gotta get some sleep! Have to be up earlyish tomorrow and I haven't even washed my face of anything tonight!!!

! Night night!! What time is it there?

I've neer seen that...

Yeah! I was welling up!!

haha i love that film it is utterly cringe worthy!!!!!

america....F*CK YER!!!!!!

SH*T that was a close one! - gard, i think mum got out of bed to go loo - i had to shut my screen of and jump into bed as quickly as i could.....:roftl:

thanks

Haha!! I hate it when you panic, and then close it, hen find out its a false alarm, then when someone is coming you dont hear and they catch you!!

Haha!! I hate it when you panic, and then close it, hen find out its a false alarm, then when someone is coming you dont hear and they catch you!!

welcome to my world - well i did this on monday night - stayed up til 12:45, tuesday night until 2am and tonight i dont know yet as i am still writing lol

welcome to my world - well i did this on monday night - stayed up til 12:45, tuesday night until 2am and tonight i dont know yet as i am still writing lol

haha! I do that! My dad has gone to bed, so the time doesnt matter anymore!! :)

haha - are you doing the oldings thread too? - i have just joined it as you can probably tell....im geting parts of the conversation....:roftl:

Yeah I'm always on the oldlings thread. Im honory olding.

Yeah...:)