The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AM I THE ONLY ONLY LONELY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE?

thank you thank you.

noooo, did you read my convo im gunna have with mika.....its all sorted...he is going to propose to me!!!!

i dont go on the mikagasmic thread as it fills up too quickly and i havent the foggiest whats going on!!!! - ill join the next one!

Thats so true, by the time i ve wrote something and posted it their talking about something else completely!

have you guys ever tried conotrolling someone else's dream?:roftl:

my friend lucy was asleep and i whispered nonsen in her ears and when she woke up she actually drempt it!!!

Really?

haha I might do that.

really......maybe she subconciously heard it...????

the leprachauns, they're making love with the goblins. And everytime the leprachaun makes love he farts. He farts and giggles. A giggling, farting leprachaun with a british accent is making love with a goblin. bow chicka woooow wooow

awe, leave me alone.....its not my fault......but i liked that convo im going to have with him....ooooh, ill try and dream it when i go in o so many comments...

:roftl: Me too!

Was it you that i was having the conversation with the other night about trying to make ourselves have Mikafied dreams by thinking about him before we go to bed??

Or was that just me talking to myself...:roftl: