The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about taking spanish next year. does anyone know if having some french background helps? i think i've heard people say that.

well the spanish and french language is quite similar in some respects......so yer i guess.....but not necessarily.....

True. :thumb_yello:

I'm thinking about taking spanish next year. does anyone know if having some french background helps? i think i've heard people say that.

Definately!! I've been speaking French for 8 years now, and started taking Spanish classes a few months ago, complete beginner, but it was just so much easier for me than for the people who have never learned a language in their life.

It is fairly similar. I say fairly of course, because they're very much different in most respects, but the numbers follow a similar pattern to French, and the alphabet.

Sorry for bursting in on the conversation, but i just felt like i had a bit of useful information!!! :bleh:

:lol3: Sorry, its just my boyfriend is doing my head in today. He's driving me insane. So yeah, i feel a bit, grrrrr... if you get what i mean!!

Sarah_loves_mika!

Sarah_loves_mika!

Sarah_loves_mika!

Haha, I have been trying to find a way to get to you, but you don't accept any kind of messages anywhere! :mad3:

So I have had to resort to post-stalking.

Hmm, and this thread seems the least creepiest to post in, seeing as I *am* a youngling :king:

Why hello, youngling-people! Should I join your ranks?

Uhh, okay, I'm just going to post it here lol, this is the myspace message myspace let me write and didn't tell me I couldn't send until after I'd finished it.

You are practically impossible to contact! :P

I thought about stalking your posts and replying, buuuut, that would have been weird.

This is Oakie Doke, and I'm making Humphrey's website, so we can finally get his pictures and blogs and such up!

Anyway, I just thought I'd check with everyone that I didn't screw up their blog or anything, I made some layout/grammer -type changes to some people's blogs ...

Anyway, your's is at the bottom :P

http://humphreytheelephant.blogspot.com/

(I'm going to put it onto the proper site later)

Another thing is that you can see that people bit by bit started disobeying Pink's instructions more and more, so it starts with small blogs and small/few pictures and then it ends up with Petra, who wrote an essay and put 50 full quality photos in :roftl;

So, if you had some more you wanted to add to the blog, or some more pictures, or better quality of those pictures, then you can send them on over to me and I'll put them on the site (I haven't started the photo section yet, but that's next on the list :P)

Um, my email is fizzing.whizzbee@hotmail.com

You don't have to, what you've done is good :) But this is if you cut it because of what Pink said or something :P

Okaay, I think that's it :)

P.S. Humphrey looks super cute with the ... "wack off" Bridge(is that what it was? "wack off"? I can't even remember :P) LOL!

Yep, that's it. I'm just a pedant and I want you to check your blog over to make sure I did it right :wink2:

Everyone else ignore that quote! You're not supposed to see the blogs until after it's all finished up :mf_rosetinted: