London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

the diet is still going great sara i cant wait to weigh myself on thursday to see if it has worked or not

Caz ipods dont take batteries at all you just charge them up every so often using a usb pc wire and the life lasts for AGES :thumb_yello:

cool ! :biggrin2: but im stuck now on whether to buy blue or green :blink: i kinda like the blue too :blink:

i promise im spending wisely sara as you can see :naughty: its for studying purposes , i need music in order to concentrate :biggrin2::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well when my brother christened his daughter a few weeks ago i know its tradition to use a teir of the wedding cake but that was 2 years ago...surely cake doesnt last for two years?!?!

i know birthday cake doesnt last longer than a few days :naughty: ...well in my house a few hours if your lucky :roftl:

well when my brother christened his daughter a few weeks ago i know its tradition to use a teir of the wedding cake but that was 2 years ago...surely cake doesnt last for two years?!?!

i know birthday cake doesnt last longer than a few days :naughty: ...well in my house a few hours if your lucky :roftl:

Yes, if it's fruit cake hun. :thumb_yello: We saved ours but 2 years later, we still weren't trying for a baby so we binned it. :biggrin2:

well , i havent been here either so idont know :) ... im buying my train tickets tomorrow sara :) ... ive never been so excited about buying a train ticket LOL! :naughty:

Awwww, bless ya!!!!!!! Have fun buying it then, and make sure you buy the right one! :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Hey Sara, how's it going?

I read earlier your back was playing up again, hope you're taking it steady, guess all the rushing round can't be helping. Take five and chill out.

Hello Rose!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's been giving me a bit of grief. :thumbdown: It really hurts a lot sometimes. Still, i plod on. Hope to get it sorted once and for all next month when i go to hospital again.

Awww, would love to chill out but i can't really much. Got loads to do and got my target weight to try and reach at fat club before i go on holiday. :biggrin2: It's a challenge but i am determined to do it. :thumb_yello:

How's things with you?

Hello Rose!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's been giving me a bit of grief. :thumbdown: It really hurts a lot sometimes. Still, i plod on. Hope to get it sorted once and for all next month when i go to hospital again.

Awww, would love to chill out but i can't really much. Got loads to do and got my target weight to try and reach at fat club before i go on holiday. :biggrin2: It's a challenge but i am determined to do it. :thumb_yello:

How's things with you?

Apart from a stinking cold, I'm good.

Well take it easy on holiday, you deserve it.

Evening! :) I'm not staying long, just popped in to see how everybody is.

How many days are there left before December? 67? 66? Not that I'm eager or anything. :naughty:

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know i will be on later as ive got a massive pile of ironing to do lol:biggrin2:

so hi and bye, see you later

j x

hi guys ! anyone here yet ? how are you all :)

i got my ipod today !! :yay::toot: and it plays videos :thumb_yello: BUT im gutted because when i got home earlier and hooked it back up to the comp to put more myusic on it , it wasnt finding the ipod and then eventually said on itunes that my ipod was corrupted :tears::thumbdown: i dont get it ? it was working fine before, so im taking it back tomorra :sneaky2:

hi guys ! anyone here yet ? how are you all :)

i got my ipod today !! :yay::toot: and it plays videos :thumb_yello: BUT im gutted because when i got home earlier and hooked it back up to the comp to put more myusic on it , it wasnt finding the ipod and then eventually said on itunes that my ipod was corrupted :tears::thumbdown: i dont get it ? it was working fine before, so im taking it back tomorra :sneaky2:

Hiya, that's not the ipod from Ebay was it?