London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

random i know , but mark ronson is quite cute in the valerie video :blink::boxed:

ive still not recovered from Mark ronson at V i can still feel the vibrations!!!!

DONT STAND INFRONT OF THE SPEAKERS for the love of god :roftl: :roftl:

ive still not recovered from Mark ronson at V i can still feel the vibrations!!!!

DONT STAND INFRONT OF THE SPEAKERS for the love of god :roftl: :roftl:

lOL ! was he good ? i like mark ronson ! .. but the better man still won :naughty:

just that video hes a right cutie ! gotta real cute smile :biggrin2:

Yes Mark ronson was pretty good :biggrin2:

ohhh have you got your outfit yet Caz?

no not yet but i got an email the other day off her , she has nearly finished :thumb_yello: its taking a little longer than expected because she needed more material and there is all the boning to do aswell ! she said the longer she spends on it the better it will be , so im getting excited now :biggrin2: as soon as i get it i will show ya ! :) how about you bexx and your dress ? :)

im still waiting for a phone call from her to see when she has finished the mock up dress for me to try on ...but i got the feeling from when i last spoke to her i wont be getting the dress until much closer to the concert dates something like the 15th November latest :boxed:

although i guess thats a good thing just incase i lose weight between now and then

im still waiting for a phone call from her to see when she has finished the mock up dress for me to try on ...but i got the feeling from when i last spoke to her i wont be getting the dress until much closer to the concert dates something like the 15th November latest :boxed:

although i guess thats a good thing just incase i lose weight between now and then

yeah true ! :) but it would do my head in having to wait :naughty: im so impatient lol!

Bollocks! Haven't got realplayer installed! WTF??!!! Hubby is doing it on the Sony laptop. (Windows based)

At least there is a benefit of having an Apple and a Sony. lol! :roftl: :roftl:

We can use eachothers for different things. :thumb_yello:

aww sara i bet your dying to listen to it aint ya ?! :)

hmm i didnt need real player...strange:blink:

anyway Girls i am off to bed before i fall asleep on my pc keyboard :blush-anim-cl:

GoodNight

nIGHT bEXX!!!!! XXX Would say hope to catcha tomorrow but i haven't wrapped babba's pressies yet`!! lol! xxx

:roftl: :roftl: dont you like it ?

Well, as much as i love my dance music, I absolutely love Sting aswell.........er........do love AVH, but don't really think that worked very well.:blink:

I am surprised, i have to say, that Mika did not sing any higher.......ya know, for the 'you -oo -oo'....if ya follow. :naughty:

Well, as much as i love my dance music, I absolutely love Sting aswell.........er........do love AVH, but don't really think that worked very well.:blink:

I am surprised, i have to say, that Mika did not sing any higher.......ya know, for the 'you -oo -oo'....if ya follow. :naughty:

yeah i know what you mean , i love it , its gotten better for me the more ive listened to it lol! :naughty: some people really hate it though :blink:

yeah i know what you mean , i love it , its gotten better for me the more ive listened to it lol! :naughty: some people really hate it though :blink:

Oh, well i wouldn't go as far as to say that!! lol!! :naughty: It's very different. As i say, i LOVE Sting (Have to support my locals!!! lol!!!!) :naughty:

Of course, he's a complete babe aswell.....mmm........sexy ude......o.k, that's enogh!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!! :mf_lustslow: