What is mika's religion? (I know this is a private matter...just wondering..)

Cezia

Lol! I tell you, the priest in this town is a jerk. So annoying, really! And he gave me the sickest look when I said I wasn't going to be.. confirmated. He asked me and my class. He's pure evil. Almost.

Haha!

Its propaganda i tell you!

Propa-bloody-ganda.

The village priest came into school every tuesday to deliver his message.... He told us once about sitting on the window ledge in Ikea, and watching people walk past and how we shouldnt judge............

I was like, for one, our Ikea doesnt even have a window ledge, two, youd probably be mistaken for a tramp by security and be kicked out, and three, that blonde haired blue eyed girl who you think is holy and pure, is probably a hooker and probably always will be.......... :blink:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!

Its propaganda i tell you!

Propa-bloody-ganda.

The village priest came into school every tuesday to deliver his message.... He told us once about sitting on the window ledge in Ikea, and watching people walk past and how we shouldnt judge............

I was like, for one, our Ikea doesnt even have a window ledge, two, youd probably be mistaken for a tramp by security and be kicked out, and three, that blonde haired blue eyed girl who you think is holy and pure, is probably a hooker and probably always will be.......... :blink:

Lol. I would have refused to be in the room while he was "delivering his message" :roftl:

And the blond girl? She was probably norwegian :naughty: Those sinners!

Lol. I would have refused to be in the room while he was "delivering his message" :roftl:

And the blond girl? She was probably norwegian :naughty: Those sinners!

:naughty:

Whats wrong with norwegians then?

Im a sinner, i must confess.

I know what you said about being out of the room, but i just thought

'ahh screw it, im off to hell anyway, he cant work his magic on me'

Im too much of a sinner anyway. I must have been norwegian in a past life?

:blink:

I'm a Christian and regularly attend church. I love the Lord Jesus, but would never try and force people to adopt my beliefs. I believe in setting a good example in life, letting people know that I am a Christian, and then if they want to talk about it, that's great, if not, I'd never push them.

I don't know what Mika believes, but he mentions Jesus in at least two songs, Lolipop, and Holy Johnny, so maybe he is a Christian. If his father came from America, chances are he had a Christian upbringing.

For the record, since we are talking about Mika, I'm not one of THOSE so-called Christians who believe that gay people are going to hell! That would only happen if they were premiscuous (not sure if I spelt that right) and straight people would go to hell if they were premiscuous too. But if someone makes a committment to someone else, in a loving relationship, I don't honestly believe there is a problem. After all, Jesus did preach that love was the most important thing and I certainly don't think that love is ever wrong. I also think that Mika is a very loving person. He always gives so much to his fans, when performing, so I imagine anyone who gets with him would be very lucky indeed. If Mika is gay, I'll buy a hat for his wedding if it happens and good luck to him!

End of sermon. Love today, from Marilyn

I'm a Christian and regularly attend church. I love the Lord Jesus, but would never try and force people to adopt my beliefs. I believe in setting a good example in life, letting people know that I am a Christian, and then if they want to talk about it, that's great, if not, I'd never push them.

I don't know what Mika believes, but he mentions Jesus in at least two songs, Lolipop, and Holy Johnny, so maybe he is a Christian. If his father came from America, chances are he had a Christian upbringing.

For the record, since we are talking about Mika, I'm not one of THOSE so-called Christians who believe that gay people are going to hell! That would only happen if they were premiscuous (not sure if I spelt that right) and straight people would go to hell if they were premiscuous too. But if someone makes a committment to someone else, in a loving relationship, I don't honestly believe there is a problem. After all, Jesus did preach that love was the most important thing and I certainly don't think that love is ever wrong. I also think that Mika is a very loving person. He always gives so much to his fans, when performing, so I imagine anyone who gets with him would be very lucky indeed. If Mika is gay, I'll buy a hat for his wedding if it happens and good luck to him!

End of sermon. Love today, from Marilyn

Thats good for you.

I, personally, am a Jedi....

:naughty:

Whats wrong with norwegians then?

Im a sinner, i must confess.

I know what you said about being out of the room, but i just thought

'ahh screw it, im off to hell anyway, he cant work his magic on me'

Im too much of a sinner anyway. I must have been norwegian in a past life?

:blink:

Nothings wrong with Norwegians :naughty:

And noway, Im not going to hell. But If I had to choose, I would pick hell, because that is where all the cool guys go. Like, the bands and all that.

*EnFa, who is a very good girl, not promiscues (how DO you spell that), not addicted, not a drinker, not a lier, not a killer. A very good person really, but only lives by her own will* :fisch: Damn, Im good!

I was raised a good catholic girl too.

catholic primary school and a year at catholic high school..

Mum once told me it's good because if I wanted to I can get married in a church..

marriage?? :blink:

purely selfish of her, I say.. lol!!:naughty:

I'm more spiritual than religious now though..:mf_rosetinted:

Nothings wrong with Norwegians :naughty:

And noway, Im not going to hell. But If I had to choose, I would pick hell, because that is where all the cool guys go. Like, the bands and all that.

*EnFa, who is a very good girl, not promiscues (how DO you spell that), not addicted, not a drinker, not a lier, not a killer. A very good person really, but only lives by her own will* :fisch: Damn, Im good!

I know.

Imagine, if you went to hell, all the cool people youd meet.

Obviously, theres the guy himself, mr satan.

Maybe Jimi Hendrix went to hell? Im not sure.

Hopefully Matt Damon would be there and i could get his autograph for you.....

Yay for me. Can't get married in a church :yay:

Hawaiian beach, here I come.

I dont want to get married.

1/3 people get divorced so why do i want to become another statistic.....?

but if i had to choose, id get married in Ikea, right next to the office desks and chairs, as evidently, its quite a holy place.... :blink:

I dont want to get married.

1/3 people get divorced so why do i want to become another statistic.....?

but if i had to choose, id get married in Ikea, right next to the office desks and chairs, as evidently, its quite a holy place.... :blink:

It sure is :naughty:

I wanna get married. My parents have been for like.. forever! 2/3 don't get a divorce. Why not be part of that?

It sure is :naughty:

I wanna get married. My parents have been for like.. forever! 2/3 don't get a divorce. Why not be part of that?

I suppose, but i would be a part of the 1/3. I cant spend my life with one guy forever.

Unless its Lewis Hamilton........ :boxed:

I wonder if Ikea do marriages?

I suppose, but i would be a part of the 1/3. I cant spend my life with one guy forever.

Unless its Lewis Hamilton........ :boxed:

I wonder if Ikea do marriages?

Maybe they do! Im sure they would let! IKEA rocks :punk:

I can. After I've had 1,000,000 others.!

Maybe they do! Im sure they would let! IKEA rocks :punk:

I can. After I've had 1,000,000 others.!

It actually does. I mean, come on, anyone who says it isnt has not simply captured the natural beauty of the place and the aura that shines off it.......

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!!

I'll be converting to IKEA-ism before you know it.......

Although i still want to be a Jedi..... :tears:

It actually does. I mean, come on, anyone who says it isnt has not simply captured the natural beauty of the place and the aura that shines off it.......

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!!

I'll be converting to IKEA-ism before you know it.......

Although i still want to be a Jedi..... :tears:

You can be the Lady Jedi of IKEAs Light. your saber would be.. blue and yellow!

You can be the Lady Jedi of IKEAs Light. your saber would be.. blue and yellow!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

That is it. This little light of mine..... Im gonna let it shine..... I have seen thy light! Thy light is shining into my life.......It costs £29 including VAT and i'll find it in the workspace section....... (Damn! Thats one expensive light.....!)

*tries to find a blue and yellow lightsaber online*

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

That is it. This little light of mine..... Im gonna let it shine..... I have seen thy light! Thy light is shining into my life.......It costs £29 including VAT and i'll find it in the workspace section....... (Damn! Thats one expensive light.....!)

*tries to find a blue and yellow lightsaber online*

That's the spirit my girl!

Found a lightsaber in Italy, I soooo would love to own it! Just, jump around in my garden, in the night... in the streets!

ikea? i dotn get it..

lol

and am a muslim.

So my paretns wud never approve. :(

xxx

:biggrin2:

I dont know my religion, so when people ask me my religion, either in a survey or conversation, i always say 'Jedi' (you know, from star wars...)

Anyways, me and the Viking got talking about Jedis and eventually, how much Ikea was a holy place, so EnFa said i was a Lady Jedi of Ikea..... :blink::boxed:

Random i know.

ikea?????????i love ikea! i tried to live there

Hehe.

Well, yeah! I said they should do weddings there.......... I would get married there!

I know this sounds funny, but if you think about it, you could actually live in ikea. I mean, you have everything, furniture, kitchens etc.

All youd need is a good stock of food! Im surprised they dont get a load of tramps going in there trying to live....... :boxed: