Mika/Yasmine's artwork! HELP!

sonjalovestoday

Hey there! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I was wondering if anybody could help me out a little, so here's the thing

My mom is an art teacher and for next week she has decided to do a lecture for few classes on Mika & Yasmine's artwork and stories behind their characters and such. She wants me to help her writing it and tell her about it cause, obviously, i know more about it then she does.

I know the story behind Lollipop girl, Billy Brown and some things about their work, but what is missing is that i need pictures. I'm the worst searcher (is that a real word) and i haven't found good quality pictures of they're work.

And that's where you come in If any of you have pictures of they're drawings, from the art exhibition, albums (although she is bringing in some of my singles and album to show) or just whatever i (and she) would be VERY thankful.

I remember there also was a thread here while ago with pictures from the exhibition that included some of their work still in progress. I was looking for it but didn't find it, so if you have those pics it would be wonderful!

Oh, and if you have any "funfacts" on they're art or any information (doesn't matter if i know it already) i would really appreciate that.

I'm so glad mom is doing this. She's so excited, she's gonna wear my Mika hoodie (the one from mikasounds.com) to the class. And just this moment i was telling her that i was writing this thread and she got all excited :roftl::thumb_yello:

Thank you!! :wub2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your mom thought of that by herself? Very nice :)

Yeah, i was kinda surprised. This one day i came home my Mika singles and the album were gone from my shelf and i found out that mom had taken them to check them out. She loved it, the drawings and the characters so she decided to do this. :biggrin2: she also likes his music alot.

Yeah, i was kinda surprised. This one day i came home my Mika singles and the album were gone from my shelf and i found out that mom had taken them to check them out. She loved it, the drawings and the characters so she decided to do this. :biggrin2: she also likes his music alot.

that is just soooo nice! :wub2: