pics from the exhibition

hotdlp

k i thought i'd make a new thread for the pics cos there are toooo many and maybe not everyone will read the art exhibition thread in the gigs section. I won't make any reports here i'm just putting pics... so enjoy!!

And sorry for the blurriness

edit: look at the other pages too as there are more pics there :thumb_yello: don't want ya missing out on anything :bleh:

DSCF2146.jpg

DSCF2147.jpg

DSCF2148.jpg

DSCF2149.jpg

DSCF2150.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS DANIKA!!!! I hadnt seen these! they're amazing! Yasmine is so talented. Incredibly. The one with the writing on is so interesting! LOL she sounds like me "I know it's awful but you get the general idea" hahahaha :D

eiiii! yesterday i was in the launch of the exhibition and i could meet MIKA!!!!!It was amazing!!!!! He and her sister are soooo talent!!! I never tought that I could met him...it was like a dream :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

eiiii! yesterday i was in the launch of the exhibition and i could meet MIKA!!!!!It was amazing!!!!! He and her sister are soooo talent!!! I never tought that I could met him...it was like a dream :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

did they actually let anyone in :shocked:?

Hey.. you lucky girl... aren't you the one that was looking for press passes for Somerset House??

thanks so much!:roftl:

it is so raw!!

i really like the art, very colorful

it's like being in the wonderland

they both are very talented

what make me impress is that they make up the cartoon character

and now it is in real person!:thumb_yello: