Mika vs Mika: The Mikster might have to change his name...

Niki27

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you search myspace bands, there are 18 mika's, just mika, not mika [insert last name here], none of the other mikas are sueing MIKA

oooooh good findings Carmel!

They may not be a threat to her career, but she registered the name early 1980's. If you're gonna take one down you might as well take the rest of them with it!

Go Mika *ahem* I mean Sophie, go knock 'em all down for the sake of a NAME!

oooooh good findings Carmel!

They may not be a threat to her career, but she registered the name early 1980's. If you're gonna take one down you might as well take the rest of them with it!

Go Mika *ahem* I mean Sophie, go knock 'em all down for the sake of a NAME!

i emailed her saying that and she said it was becuase they werent a threat to her career.

but what about the 26 other mika's [not including the Big M or sophie], why arent they sueing Mika?

i emailed her saying that and she said it was becuase they werent a threat to her career.

but what about the 26 other mika's [not including the Big M or sophie], why arent they sueing Mika?

because they know they'd get ridiculed. Mica is huge. They're not - simple as.

See my post on the previous page Carmel dear :) The one above yours!

i know exactly what you mean. She's a right PITA. haha.

but lets look.

Debut song in 1989.

Got nowhere.

Five albums later, still nowhere.

Mika comes along with no.1 single Grace Kelly and Album LiCM

Sophie: OMG. He has the same name as me.

friend: no he hasn't

Sophie: STFU I MEANT MY STAGE NAME! My fans will get confused!! *looks outside her window and sees a tumbleweed roll past*

friend: what fa-?

Sophie: DON'T SAY IT! Right. I have a plan.

friend: You said that twenty years ago when you wanted to become a reggae singer.

Sophie: ARE YOU MY FRIEND OR WHAT?!?!?! You gonna listen to my plan or not???

friend: oh go on, got nothing else to do.

Sophie: He's successful.

friend: and you're not.

Sophie: SHUT UP! He's successful, has the same name as me, so if I complain and take him to court so that he can change his name, I'll get lots of publicity. And money.

friend: So...you're gonna use someone else to make you famous because you can't do it yourself?

Sophie: yes..NO! GODDAMN YOU WOMAN! Look. I've worked hard for twenty years and I've practically got nowhere, I admit it. He sings about colours and he gets to number one. I mean, pffft. Besides, I worked so hard trying to make reggae big I got in loads of debt buying tons of reggae stuff

*looks to the corner of the room and sees a heap of reggae clothes, sunglasses and dreadlock wigs*

Sophie: SO, I ned the money to also get me out debt. See? It's a good plan.

friend: Yeah I can see it in all the newspapers actually.

Sophie: you can?

Sophie: Yeah. "MIKA, a reggae singer in Belgium who is a failing singer and has been for the past twenty years who no-one actually knows wants to sue Mika, aka Mica, a British superstar and worldwide phenomenon for having the same name."

Sophie: You're a bitch.

:mf_rosetinted:

the sad thing though, is that its probably what happened.

'So...you're gonna use someone else to make you famous because you can't do it yourself?'

Too true!

Grr i hate her so much!

the sad thing though, is that its probably what happened.

'So...you're gonna use someone else to make you famous because you can't do it yourself?'

Too true!

Grr i hate her so much!

i know. Feed her to the sharks LMAO.

Maybe we should be kind and message to all of these Mikas on MySpace that when they'll get more famous,

there'll be a crazy reggae bitch sueing them. :cool:

lol, or at least warn them not to be famous in Belgium :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA cant be sabbotaging mika's career

She has no career to sabotage!

lmfao rofl precisely xDDD

what a blind bat! she's just trying to MAKE a career. A career she already has, and no matter how much publicity she gets PEOPLE STILL WON'T LIKE HER MUSIC, THEY ALREADY DONT, HENCE WHY SHE'S NOT FAMOUS :roftl:

people are just gonna get sick of her lol!

lmfao rofl precisely xDDD

what a blind bat! she's just trying to MAKE a career. A career she already has, and no matter how much publicity she gets PEOPLE STILL WON'T LIKE HER MUSIC, THEY ALREADY DONT, HENCE WHY SHE'S NOT FAMOUS :roftl:

people are just gonna get sick of her lol!

Who's up for beating Sophie up?

:smoke:

In what way a threat?

If the people who book artists to venues wanted a reggae artist to perform,

Im sure they'd book her no matter how many other Mikas there was. :blink:

And I (believe it) am able to like other Mikas the same time as obsessing other.

(And with no doubt would also be interested of the reggae one if I just liked her music).

I looooove the voice of Mika after stumbling upon her MySpage page a minute ago... :mf_lustslow:

Oh wow, take a listen!

Pop star Mika threatened with lawsuit over name, by Belgian reggae artist Mika:

"I was called Mika before him and have registered the name.

Even though his real name is Mica, I think he should change it."

TOWLEROAD

- a site with homosexual tendencies

Oh,I am late with this,I'm alway's late with reading the forum and that’s because I’m a member for not so long and I want to read the entire forum.

AND I am dislextic.And when I post something the site gots errors.

So I’m always running behind :blush-anim-cl:

It’s a real quest. hihi

But when I read this about cupcake the band(i saw there myspace and saw they have one friend"Tom from myspace"),:

Tom likes it!! :lmfao:

I almost fell of my chair :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: so funny I was sitting here alone laughing like crazy.

I realy had to say this !!!!!

But when I read this about cupcake the band(i saw there myspace and saw they have one friend"Tom from myspace"),:

I almost fell of my chair :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: so funny I was sitting here alone laughing like crazy.

I realy had to say this !!!!!

Lmao, thanks! :lmfao:

(Cupcake still hasn't accepted my friend request)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ha, it's kind of funny really... :naughty:

no its not funny,she went true with this and its going to come on trial and if she wins there will be no concert in Belgium.

She realy wants to cancel Vorst National (Forest National)

And she has a big chance to win this.

Vorest National gig will be on 13/11.

The lawyers of Universal are now trying to prolonge so the verdict will be after 13/11.

Mika has been caceled in Belgium before and has never been in Belgium.this is realy sad for his Belgian fans.

Titi_diem told that she heard it on the radio today so I looked it op and its true.

So thank you Titi_diem to let us other Belgians know about this.

I was waiting for you to post it here but you didn't so I did it,hope you're not angry for it.