any non-sold-out dates?

rockinbabzz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

amsterdam, holland. i could do germany quite easy, i'd just have to find a way to get there really, not much chance of getting a drivinglicense before the end of the year i'm afraid

I chose Denmark, because I have never been there, I wanted to see Kata, can't see too much of Kata, and it is one of the smallest venues.

nah i'd have to fly to italy, gonna be expensive :thumbdown: i can get to the german border for free (students are allowed to use public transport for free) and then i could get a train to the nearest city in germany... should be possible. i wont bother about a hotel and just get a train back the next morning haha

I chose Denmark, because I have never been there, I wanted to see Kata, can't see too much of Kata, and it is one of the smallest venues.

danmark is fun, copenhagen is a lovely city. i was actually already gonna see mika in danmark but he cancelled roskilde as you probably know :thumbdown: (didnt come there just for him, but it still sucked)

danmark is fun, copenhagen is a lovely city. i was actually already gonna see mika in danmark but he cancelled roskilde as you probably know :thumbdown: (didnt come there just for him, but it still sucked)

Yup, I did hear, :mf_rosetinted: and then later I went to the Big Chill and he cancelled. Nice that we MFCers have something in common . :naughty: