Hi there!!! New MIKA-crazed fan-girl here!

dino_gurl7189

Hi!! My name's Mas Dino from Brunei, SEA. :wink2:

Well...to be honest I was pretty slow in this whole MIKA-frenzy and became a HUGE fan only just recently... (Please forgive me!!!!! :boxed: )

But one day I decided to go to YouTube and look for Mika's songs... just for fun... and then... one thing led to another... I couldn't stop listening to his songs... I couldn't stop watching him....

I became IN LOVE!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: I seriously did! I became so captivated... so obsessed.... so in LOVE!!!! :wub2:

I kicked myself for not realising about him sooner!!!! Like how could I be so blind?!!! I can't believe all this time I hadn't seen how amazing MIKA is.... (Yeah... I'm seriously slow... )

Like he's gorgeous!!!! :mf_lustslow: His superb voice!!! Like no other... He's such a colourful character too!! And amazingly relatable!!! At the same time... he has such a great inimitable style... I can't imagine anyone else dress up the way he does! Oh and you can't forget that hair... that hair... just beautiful!!!

All that aside... I've become one serious MIKA fan and I thank YouTube, the internet and this SUPER MIKA FAN CLUB for all my MIKA fixes!!! Yay!!! :thumb_yello:

My greatest dream now is to meet him in person or the very least see him at a live concert! Too bad it will be unlikely that he'll perform here though... But no matter! I'll be willing to spend a little extra cash even if it's just to catch a glimpse of him!!!

As to how I came to know about this fan club... it was from YouTube!

Now I don't think I can even go by a day without a heavy dose of MIKA!!!! :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But one day I decided to go to YouTube and look for Mika's songs... just for fun... and then... one thing led to another... I couldn't stop listening to his songs... I couldn't stop watching him....

haha it happens to us all!!

welcome to the MFC! and it's ok...better late than never :)

hahaha! thanks for having me here!

i love the idea about this place being with and for MIKA fans!

hope to be friends with all of ya! :wink2:

hmm... yeah bab does have greta vids! and so does mikapenniman! MikaObsessed... now that person has tons of Mika vids!!! :thumb_yello:

haha it happens to us all!!

Yes, it's true! Welcome to the MFC, Dino!

I have a friend who loves watching the photos and reading about Brunei :naughty:.

eh really? not a lot of people know about Brunei even if they're from Asia! :blink:

glad to know your friend's interested! :wink2:

She loves Brunei and Australia :naughty:. I saw an article in polish "Viva!" few months ago about sultan's daughter wedding. It was really interesting, and the photos were so beautiful!

Never too late to enter the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Welcome and enjoy!

Just curious: what language do the speak in Brunei?

oops! sorry guess i missed your reply there!

we speak Malay/Bahasa Melayu and English. we're a little like Malaysia, we've got that multi-cultural thing goin. Brunei's primarily Malay then there's the Chinese, Indians and Indigenous tribes who make up the minority.

She loves Brunei and Australia :naughty:. I saw an article in polish "Viva!" few months ago about sultan's daughter wedding. It was really interesting, and the photos were so beautiful!

aww... thanks so much for saying that! :biggrin2:

real happy that people across the world know a small country like Brunei! :naughty: