MTV EMA competition

mellody

don't know if you've already seen it on the ema website, but mtv and sony ericsson have started a competition where you can win a trip to the ema, including tix for the aftershow party, and you'll present the award for "new sounds of europe" on stage, so i guess you'll also get to go backstage.

to take part, you must be over 18 and live in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Ukraine.

this is the website: http://www.sonyericsson.com/mtvema/

to win, you have to vote for one of the "new sounds of europe" nominees in your country and then give a reason why you should be the one to win - the most creative reason wins! deadline is mid-october.

i'm still thinking of a good reason, cause "i wanna party with mika" probably isn't creative enough... :naughty: sigh, unfortunately creativity is not really one of my strenghts... :emot-sad: i would so LOVE to win this, it's in my hometown, it's the EMA, it's mika... :crybaby: this is something that money can't buy. but you have it in your hand to win by just being creative enough. i know there are a lot of creative people on here, so go for it!! if it can't be me, i'd love to see someone else from the mfc winning it. :wink2:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic