Perez Hilton mentions Mika

patyricia

Exactly:naughty: I can see it coming, Finally Mika's big come out:

Mika: It's hard for me to shatter your dreams, but Perez was right, like always, I am GAY!

MFC girl: NO YOU'RE NOT! *Bitch Slap* YOU LIKE GIRLS IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT! NOW GO BACK IN THAT CLOSET!

Haha I can already sense a new project coming up for his birthday next year!

"Mika's birthday closet project"

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika: It's hard for me to shatter your dreams, but Perez was right, like always, I am GAY!

MFC girl: NO YOU'RE NOT! *Bitch Slap* YOU LIKE GIRLS IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT! NOW GO BACK IN THAT CLOSET!

:roftl: :roftl: haha i could imagine it !! :naughty:

not that i would be one of them of course .. :fisch:

HAHA

:roftl: :roftl:

OMFG why do you always make me laugh at the PC screen and look like a twat to the rest of my family:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

i thought i read somewhere else that perez thought mika was gay and then he became friends with him and decided not to talk about it anymore? not that i care, its not like he would shag any of us either way lol

maybe so but it shatters a lot of gal's fantasies :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

i thought i read somewhere else that perez thought mika was gay and then he became friends with him and decided not to talk about it anymore? not that i care, its not like he would shag any of us either way lol

I DON'T CARE!

REALLY I DON'T CARE!:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

It's over. Done. FINITO. Unless you change your gender ofcourse....

Perez is always right.....:glasses2:

you stress upon an italian word:cool: it's my jurisdiction:mf_rosetinted:

btw, I've to quote the WHOLE thread...omg you always make me insane laughin :roftl:

especially Diana and IngievV..:wink2:ah, lovely warped sense of humour:naughty:

i really really reall dont care, i actually prefer it this way maybe. i'm also a big fan of this band the darkness and there it was always girls who got lucky, or claimed they did, and it really upset the normal dedicated fans. with mika we dont have that kind of ****.

I never bought myself to go to the I don't Care threads because, yeah I don't care but... Theres always that thing in my head that says 'let him be straight' so... But thats partially so I can prove my mum and dad wrong and shut them up so I can say 'Ha! Told you so!"