Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww freddie, i didn't know you were in here :huglove:

anyone any good with how and what the heart does when it's pumping blood around with deoxigenated blood and oxigenated blood??

you know, where it goes, which vein leads to which atruim then ventricle then lungs, body back again??

it's starting to mess with my head!!!:roftl:

Hi there hunny.

awww freddie, i didn't know you were in here :huglove:

anyone any good with how and what the heart does when it's pumping blood around with deoxigenated blood and oxigenated blood??

you know, where it goes, which vein leads to which atruim then ventricle then lungs, body back again??

it's starting to mess with my head!!!:roftl:

Yeh I have some idea , well I used to :biggrin2:

Yeh I have some idea , well I used to :biggrin2:

lol, i took A level biology... it's good and all but this whole heart thing is beyond me!!! all i know it that, without it and my lungs... life isn't possible for me :lmao:

i really could use another drink *gets up and makes a new glass of peanut butter milkshake* hmmmm different i guess:roftl:

es geht gut,danke!Und ich bin 15...und du???loooool!!!!Sometimes german lessons in the bar!!!!:roftl:

lol ich bin 16 jahre alt und ich bin serh gut danke :P

if you want i could help:)

lol, i took A level biology... it's good and all but this whole heart thing is beyond me!!! all i know it that, without it and my lungs... life isn't possible for me :lmao:

i really could use another drink *gets up and makes a new glass of peanut butter milkshake* hmmmm different i guess:roftl:

lol ich bin 16 jahre alt und ich bin serh gut danke :P

if you want i could help:)

thank u very much,but I think that now I have to learn by myself,'coz it's easy now!!!!....and I underline NOW!!!:biggrin2:

:naughty:

what does that taste like? have you ever had it ?