Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1,2,3,4,5,10,100 passi,1,2,3,4,5,10,100 passi,1,2,3,4,5,10,100 passi...lool!!!up w/ freak ppl!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY LIFE!!!!:punk:

who wants to offer me a Bayleis???i dunno if i wrote it in the right way..i can only say that i love that irish cream!!yummyyyy!!!:bleh:

because I don't like green day? :D but you sing nice, though :thumb_yello::roftl:

I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine o.O

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? =)))

i think they are okay

and thanks:blush-anim-cl:

I am fine too

Thank youuu! Do you want a faxe kondi too? =D

nah im good:wink2:

i soooo hate my neighbours. they are talking sooo loud in the middle of the night and everyday someone else is sleeping there.

just now he couldn't get in because his friend didn't open the door and my mother in law had to translate hungarian to solve the problem. :yay:

Im fineeeeee!

How about youu ?

have u changed ur ava???cuteeeee!!!!How r u???

I'm ok :punk::mf_rosetinted:

who wanted baylies??

*serves*

i'm REALLY SORRY but i have to do this homework

*raises hand*

I want some :mf_rosetinted:

I understand, I have to do my homework tomorrow :roftl:

because I didn't want to do it today :mf_rosetinted:

i soooo hate my neighbours. they are talking sooo loud in the middle of the night and everyday someone else is sleeping there.

just now he couldn't get in because his friend didn't open the door and my mother in law had to translate hungarian to solve the problem. :yay:

that sucks :thumbdown:

Well.... we have some little problems with our neighbours too :bleh:

wanna tell me? because it is sooo annoying. i need to share.

well...... so 1 thing you need to know: the woman next door is my dads ex (exactly...... oeps :roftl:)

(Don't ask me how it ended, I don't want to know:bleh: )

So.... My mom came live with my dad and they got me, it started with little things, like: when we kicked the football over the fence they didn't give them back and making noise and stuff

when I was 5 (my brother was 2) she trew rubbish in our garden (my mom trew it back :roftl: )

but some time later, she trew glass over the fence :shocked: (so my brother and I were little and if my mom didn't see it we could get hurt)

My mom asked the lady if she wanted to stop with it, because there were 2 little children in the house

It stopped for a while, when I was 6. I came back from swimming lesson, my mom just opened the door and I heard behind me=> Get them boy!

and I saw her nasty, big black dog running up to me:shocked:

GOD, I was so scared I jumped into the house and my mom closed the door

She called the police and they said to the woman next door that she had to stop, or that she had to pay for it.

and now we don't have a mess with her anymore, we're not friends and we'll never be, but it's better

I even feel sorry for her, because I heard from my mom that 4 years ago her boyfriend went of with her daughter :shocked:

She still sees him and her daughter and their kids

I think she's quite lonely now. Her dog died too, but I don't know if I have to be sorry for that :thumbdown: