• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr, i hate being alone...

homeworks suckish!!!

I know, it sucks :thumbdown:

that's why I have to do it tomorrow :naughty:

I'm fine :) you'r story about the lady nextdoor sounds scary... we get on quite well with our neighbours. yer, I laughed out loud and my mum was like "sshhh:sneaky2: "

It was quite scary, but it's okay now :thumb_yello:

When I have to laugh out loud about somthing I read on the forum my dad is always nagging that I have to shut up, because he's watching television :sneaky2::thumbdown:

I know, it sucks :thumbdown:

that's why I have to do it tomorrow :naughty:

It was quite scary, but it's okay now :thumb_yello:

When I have to laugh out loud about somthing I read on the forum my dad is always nagging that I have to shut up, because he's watching television :sneaky2::thumbdown:

my mum gets really annoyed - I'm usually singing really out of tune to mika, or laughing at something on here/ a mika interview. my mum tells me to shut up and says: "it's like having a drunk sitting in the corner making funnny noises" :crybaby::naughty:

my mum gets really annoyed - I'm usually singing really out of tune to mika, or laughing at something on here/ a mika interview. my mum tells me to shut up and says: "it's like having a drunk sitting in the corner making funnny noises" :naughty:

wel she is funny :naughty:

my dad is shouting: SKY(not my real name) SHUT UP!!!!!

"oh yeah, sorry, I forgot, your programmes are more important than hear your daughter laugh :sneaky2: :sneaky2: "

he=> :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

my dad always gets VERY upset if we try to talk to him when he is driving. he is also very annoyed if i sit in the backseat of the car with my ipod, cause he feels disturbed by the sound through the earphones.

???????????? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

my mum gets really annoyed - I'm usually singing really out of tune to mika, or laughing at something on here/ a mika interview. my mum tells me to shut up and says: "it's like having a drunk sitting in the corner making funnny noises" :crybaby::naughty:

looooool!!!that's fantastic...a drunk making funny noises!!!:roftl: go that wayyyyy!!!!!

btw...good night bar!!!See you!!:thumb_yello:

wel she is funny :naughty:

my dad is shouting: SKY(not my real name) SHUT UP!!!!!

"oh yeah, sorry, I forgot, your programmes are more important than hear your daughter laugh :sneaky2: :sneaky2: "

he=> :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

lol - THAT made me laugh :roftl: I'll try that next time I get told to shut up...

Im off now I think

looooool!!!that's fantastic...a drunk making funny noises!!! go that wayyyyy!!!!!

btw...good night bar!!!See you

Bye Celesteee

bye Romy

:huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

my dad always gets VERY upset if we try to talk to him when he is driving. he is also very annoyed if i sit in the backseat of the car with my ipod, cause he feels disturbed by the sound through the earphones.

????????????

My mom is just the same when she's driving :naughty:

(she doesn't mind the mp3 player though:blink: )

lol - THAT made me laugh I'll try that next time I get told to shut up...

You better be carefull with it, my parents are always saying that I have a very big mouth and that I have to be punished when I say things like that :biggrin2::roftl:

the worst thing is laughing and crying at the same time. it brings me to my knees.

:roftl: somtimes I really cry from laughter!

:biggrin2: my friends are all like=> Why are you crying? :blink:

me=> Bwahahahahahahahaha:lmfao:

them=> :blink:O god! :doh:

haha, that reminds me of an one-week-school-excursion when i was 15...

we came to our house, the radiator was fixed lopsided, the bathroom view was an ugly wall and the sheets were dirty. that was weird enough.

but then i wanted to put a little bottle of water into the fridge and suddenly the fridge collapsed.

that was the moment when i had a laughing & crying - breakdown. it was sooo bad, everybody was sooo wondering. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: