Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: That's good, that's good. I'm verra well thank you. :thumb_yello:

What have you been up to lately?

What? Sorry I don't understand what you mean with; what have you been up to lately? Do you mean what im going to do today? And youre from australia, huh? Ithought... :blink:

What? Sorry I don't understand what you mean with; what have you been up to lately? Do you mean what im going to do today? And youre from australia, huh? Ithought... :blink:

Sorry, yes, what have you been doing? What will you be doing today?

Yep, I'm from Australia. :)

Sorry, yes, what have you been doing? What will you be doing today?

Yep, I'm from Australia. :)

Uhmm its morning here :blink: But tonight im going to a party from 8 pm until 11.30 pm from amanda :bleh: But urmm.. we have a teacher from australia :naughty:

OOooo that sounds good. :D Have fun!! :punk:

You have a teacher from Australia? Cool! Male or female?

Hehehehehehhe thank you! We are going to watch horror movies :biggrin2: Yeah, I have a teacher from Australie :biggrin2: a male ;S but hes gay ya know :blink:

:roftl: Awww that's a shame. :naughty:

A shame? Why? Hes such a nice person! And he can speak dutch, but he wanted to speak English so we are talking english with paul (thats his name) and we have another teacher who can't speak dutch so we have to talk with her english tooo! =D

A shame? Why? Hes such a nice person! And he can speak dutch, but he wanted to speak English so we are talking english with paul (thats his name) and we have another teacher who can't speak dutch so we have to talk with her english tooo! =D

Oh I only meant it was a shame for you. Sorry, I automatically thought of nice looking foreign boys, and... nevermind.... :roftl:

Hi elanorelle!

Oh I only meant it was a shame for you. Sorry, I automatically thought of nice looking foreign boys, and... nevermind.... :roftl:

Hi elanorelle!

Hhahahaha it isnt a shame for me :blink: but .. he looks good :shocked: When you are seeing him, you're thinking he isnt a gay :blink: But do you know the magazine girlfriend from australia ? :blink: Ive got one!