Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really? The most current issue? That's cool! Did your teacher give it to you or something?

Hi Niki! Would you like something to eat or drink?

Yeah the most current issue ! :biggrin2: But ive got it from urmm... from school! we have a lot of mags there! =D

My cousin is moving to London this month and was like! you have to get me the heart bracelet! Keep watch out for interesting costumes and such around Dec 3rd! ( I tell her this). She then says , And why Suzanne? I am the Biggest MIKA fan , I say. "Oh no! there is no hope!" My cousin thinks its so funny and then says " I will never tell my cousin she is the biggest Anti-Mika ever! She will never talk to me again!", What they hey? Its becoming a noun now ? what is al that about? Trust me...I was schocked! maybe I should sic the crocs on her!

All the more wants me to gets to England!

people have noticed at work that I am happier and more jovial and giggly ever since I got into MIKA! I giggle almost at the smallest things now..:wub2: :wub2: :roftl: :roftl:

morning....

lovely sunshine ....

any cuppuchino going ?

Good morning! *quickly makes cappucchino* *serves (with flair :naughty: )*

YEaaaah! and we have english books and we have a mag from deutschland :naughty: But can I have a teaffee please? :biggrin2:

Ermm... *looks nervous* I've never made teaffee before, but I'll do my best! :naughty:

Good morning! *quickly makes cappucchino* *serves (with flair :naughty: )*

Ermm... *looks nervous* I've never made teaffee before, but I'll do my best! :naughty:

:shocked: Okay... it will be taste fine I hope so when youre making it... :blink:

hi celesteeee:thumb_yello:

so your first week at school was good?

i bet you have made some great friends...

Im going to school allready 3 weeks.. :blink: But ive made a lot of new friends :blink:

from heineken22, Im so happy with it! :biggrin2:

:roftl: hahhahaha! heineken22!

Im going to school allready 3 weeks.. :blink: But ive made a lot of new friends :blink:

:roftl: hahhahaha! heineken22!

what?!?! I dont get it?!?!

hillary then gosh!

hi there,

i haven't seen you for some time, how have you been keeping?:naughty:

Ive been good, still searching for that job, McDonalds turned me down :tears: