Weird Video In Mika Chipmunk Voice

Valelia

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:emot-sad::crybaby::crybaby:I got soooo sad watching this because teh other day I decided to play Overrated on repeat all night on a utube vid and fell i n love with it, and now I can't find it anywhere and it's the most beautiful song, I adore it, I think it's waaay up at the top of my Mika faves now, so now I can only hear a few seconds of it and it's all chipmuckeyish. :emot-sad::crybaby:Don't suppose anyone else has seen it anywhere have they?

ring ring and my interpreation amde me pee myself! omg so funny! Thanks for posting

EDIT: umm lolipop, love today and stuck in the middle...OMG! so funny! I AM LAUGHING MYSELF TO THE PIONT OF SPLEEN HURTING

:mfr_lol: I'm glad you guys are enjoying it as much as I am. I love Lollipop, the most.

Also, Sparkly.. Message me :naughty:

:mfr_lol: I'm glad you guys are enjoying it as much as I am. I love Lollipop, the most.

Also, Sparkly.. Message me :naughty:

haha it's quite entertaining...i also love lollipop! It's so funny cause in that part mika sings in that sweet kinda kid-ish voice and when the chippy does it *shakes head* it's brilliant!:roftl:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but feel ripped off by this.

Seemings how MikaSqueakah was in the works long before this person ever uploaded the video...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but feel ripped off by this.

Seemings how MikaSqueakah was in the works long before this person ever uploaded the video...

oh...never thought of that..well they all have one goal to satisfy and entertain us so that's all that matters i guess...good point

Well of course. I mean, I'm not going to flood their video comments with things like:

OHAYSARAH (4 minutes ago):

DIE!

OHAYSARAH (3 minutes ago)

I TOLD YOU TO DIE!

OHAYSARAH (2 minutes ago)

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

OHAYSARAH (59 seconds ago)

DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID I HOPE YOU BURN!

Or anything like that. And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But... y'know. Whatever. Just hope they weren't stealing my stuff.

Well of course. I mean, I'm not going to flood their video comments with things like:

DIE!

I TOLD YOU TO DIE!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

Or anything like that. And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But... y'know. Whatever. Just hope they weren't stealing my stuff.

who wrote that?

DIE!

I TOLD YOU TO DIE!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea this had been done before. It's genius!