Mika makes me feel...

mika_lover123

mkay-- so i know that all of us here at MFC love and adore him to bits:roftl: :roftl: ... However i have been thinking about starting a club with me and my other "mika lover friends":wub2: :blush-anim-cl: ... soooooo I thought i would post this. This club, even though I have one offline, I also think I should have one online!!!!! So, if you would like to join the "I've been Mikafied" club, just let me know!!!!!:wink2: So then we can all get down to business worshipping and obsessing over "the exalted pointlessly delicious god of the curly hair and braces"-- MIKA!!!!!!!! :wub2:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mkay-- so i know that all of us here at MFC love and adore him to bits:roftl: :roftl: ... However i have been thinking about starting a club with me and my other "mika lover friends":wub2: :blush-anim-cl: ... soooooo I thought i would post this. This club, even though I have one offline, I also think I should have one online!!!!! So, if you would like to join the "I've been Mikafied" club, just let me know!!!!!:wink2: So then we can all get down to business worshipping and obsessing over "the exalted pointlessly delicious god of the curly hair and braces"-- MIKA!!!!!!!! :wub2:

haha! count me in! He stole my heart and he won't give it back! *pictures mika ripping my heart giggling then running away* lol...maybe not like that...but yeah I am smitten:wub2: