Mika Phrases !!!

DavidM

okay guys or girls lolol What has have ur mika quotations or mika sayings u said, like mine are like when someone else is stressed and stuff im like "OH MAGOSH ! , Like mika once said RELAX , TAKE IT EASY !" I know its cheesy lol or LOVE LOVE LOVE ME , when someone else said something bad bout me and stuff hehe what else phrases have u used mika in it !

David (#1 Mexican Man Fan !!! )

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and I have a habit now of telling someone to relax and then another person piping up and saying 'take it easy'.

Also, when we order pizza at school of whatever its always diet coke and a pizza please. (I used to drink diet coke before, less sugar is better for your teeth)

And I've embaressingly started Kachinging when something good happens :naughty:

My friends and I have a habit now of telling someone to relax and then another person piping up and saying 'take it easy'.

Also, when we order pizza at school of whatever its always diet coke and a pizza please. (I used to drink diet coke before, less sugar is better for your teeth)

awww that be soo cool !! Il us ethe kaching !!!!

Me too...all of the above...it's gotten to the point that when someone says relax, my sister tells me to shut up before I chime in "Take it Eeeeasy!":naughty:

i "Kerching-ah!" all the time now haha. People look at me like ":blink: "

I always have the perfect opportunities to use it in so I do :wink2:

Same...

BUt i also use it at weird moments, like if I'm playing a vide game with my bro and I win, i'll kachinga.

grrr! i've never had the chance to say "diet coke and a pizza please". i hate diet coke. but maybe i'll say it once, and then change my order lol. i've said "relax. take it eaaassssy". and i do the kachinga, motion. but i was talking to my friend on the phone, and i used the word imagery, and she was like"imagery...wow."

On occasion, when someone says "I wanna talk to you..." I say "The last time we talked Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears, I promise you it won't happen again!"

I did that to my sister once, she just rolled her eyes as usual...:naughty:

Oh yeah this reminds me of something! haha

I had to talk to my film teacher because I had to tell him I was switching out and I was really nervous about it and when I was sitting in my seat, I look at him and pointed and said "I wanna talk to you." but I don't think he heard me haa. Whatever, it was funny-ish

Oh yeah this reminds me of something! haha

I had to talk to my film teacher because I had to tell him I was switching out and I was really nervous about it and when I was sitting in my seat, I look at him and pointed and said "I wanna talk to you." but I don't think he heard me haa. Whatever, it was funny-ish

I love it when a Mika phrase is so appropriate at a moment, but it's sad when no one ever notices...:thumbdown:

I love that ending too. I always just assumed he was making one of the most annoying sounds with his mouth.

that's what I thought too..

Kachinga cracks me up..

I was watching waynes world 1 last night and I wondered

if Mika loves that movie.. some things about it just - IDK.. seemed Mika-ish..

that's what I thought too..

Kachinga cracks me up..

I was watching waynes world 1 last night and I wondered

if Mika loves that movie.. some things about it just - IDK.. seemed Mika-ish..

That was one of my favourite movies when I was younger. I swear I knew most of the words off by heart to that movie, insane! I know what you mean, very Mika-ish indeed. Finally I may have discovered something I have in common with Mika :roftl:

I have been kerching-ing for many months now out of pure habit but when I think about it that must be highly annoying to all the non Kerchingers out there :roftl:

its fun! especially in our area where people really don't know what we are talking about! like for instance...oh god it reminds me of a poster...

oh must find....in Fringe Festival there is a play..

and it sounds hilarious! very MIKAish

must see

..I use Kanchinga at work and people look at me like I was sampling the meds on the shelves

hehe