Mika Phrases !!!

DavidM

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i'm insane with my kachingas! My friend's like, yeah i got my allowance and it was more cause my dad forgot how much it was and i'll be like KACHIIIIINNGAAAA!lol, and then one time someone said love and i started to sing love today. OH MY EXPERIENCE

I usually don't get this 'hulk' angry but the other day i totally did! Okay i was singing big girl and annoying my non-believer of a friend, whilest this girl was like 'i was listening to mika today, that songs annyoning.' i twitched violently then this other girl was like, 'who?' and she's like 'mIka' like MIKE-a, and i snapped and yelled at her i was like 'IT'S MIKA! PRENOUNCED MEE-KA! MEE-KA! GAWD!' and i went red and hot and then put my head on my desk...it was quite the moment and i was soooo embaraseed after

I have a phrase I always said anyway, but I say it even more since I heard him say it in an interview: "Who'd'a thunk it!" I've always said that. The best, though, was I was having an argument with this girl from uni, and I turned round and juust went 'shut up. You're a player and a downright whore!' Best moment of my life EVER!

I have a phrase I always said anyway, but I say it even more since I heard him say it in an interview: "Who'd'a thunk it!" I've always said that. The best, though, was I was having an argument with this girl from uni, and I turned round and juust went 'shut up. You're a player and a downright whore!' Best moment of my life EVER!

ohhh that be soo cool im gonna use it !!1 lol oh magos she is such a player and a downright whore !!!

i use relax, "take it easy"

"Random psychobabble"

"pointlessly delicious"

and im always running around singing all of his songs at school.

my psychology teacher asked us to write down the names of 3 people we'd invite to a get-together (not friends) so of course i picked mika! as one of them. at first he pronounced it my-kah and i cleared my throat really loud and he looked at me and i shook my head just a little. he looked back down at the paper and said mee-kah and i smiled really big at him. he seemed really proud of himself to get it right.

i would have yelled more, if he wernt a really hot teacher:roftl:

i use relax, "take it easy"

"Random psychobabble"

"pointlessly delicious"

and im always running around singing all of his songs at school.

my psychology teacher asked us to write down the names of 3 people we'd invite to a get-together (not friends) so of course i picked mika! as one of them. at first he pronounced it my-kah and i cleared my throat really loud and he looked at me and i shook my head just a little. he looked back down at the paper and said mee-kah and i smiled really big at him. he seemed really proud of himself to get it right.

i would have yelled more, if he wernt a really hot teacher:roftl:

Oh me too...I'm constanly singing Mika...

hee hee...cute teachers make school better...:naughty:

Oh me too...I'm constanly singing Mika...

hee hee...cute teachers make school better...:naughty:

heck yeah they do!!:naughty:

my teacher is tall and lean with flowing shoulder length brown hair. muscle and a really great brain!! he teaches psychology, the feild im gonna go into when i graduate!! and he must only be in his late 20's or so. omg!! i cant wait till tomarrow!!!!:wub2:

friend 1: guess what?? i have a lollipop! mrs.___ gave it to me

me: suckin' too hard on your lollipop, oh love's gonna getcha down...

friend2: *eye roll*

friend1: is that some sexual innuendo?

me: of course not:naughty: :das:

another situation

at school

friend: *points to my pic of mika and i that's hanging in my locker*who's that??

me: Oh, that's Mika. He's the greatest artist EVER. His genre is pop. his CD is called Life In Cartoon Motion...

friend1: Ohhhh yea. i heard the 'dum dadadidadidum' song on your myspace. *starts humming Love Today*

i love it when my friends and family break out into Mika songs. It makes me so proud!:cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

another situation

at school

friend: *points to my pic of mika and i that's hanging in my locker*who's that??

me: Oh, that's Mika. He's the greatest artist EVER. His genre is pop. his CD is called Life In Cartoon Motion...

friend1: Ohhhh yea. i heard the 'dum dadadidadidum' song on your myspace. *starts humming Love Today*

i love it when my friends and family break out into Mika songs. It makes me so proud!:cheerful_h4h: :cheerful_h4h:

lol, that's great, my mum sings billy brown sometimes but that's cause i always sing it...i'm the only one in my town that likes him it seems lol

another situation

at school

hahaha, theres one of my friends who knows i like mika. he likes mika too, but knows nothing like what i do. sometimes he'll bring up the subject though cause he knows im always bursting to talk about it. i think its sweet of him, especially when i ramble on about things he has no idea of and he listens to me do it. he's a sweet guy. but, of course, hes "in love" with some other girl:thumbdown:

hahaha, theres one of my friends who knows i like mika. he likes mika too, but knows nothing like what i do. sometimes he'll bring up the subject though cause he knows im always bursting to talk about it. i think its sweet of him, especially when i ramble on about things he has no idea of and he listens to me do it. he's a sweet guy. but, of course, hes "in love" with some other girl:thumbdown:

i expected you to say "he's in love with another man":roftl: sorry i am obsessed

he sounds so sweet!

that's nice of him.

my friends send me pictures of Mika all the time. and i've already seen alll of them but i think it's so sweet of them.

y'know, to search for pics of mika. just to make me happy:cheerful_h4h:

he sounds so sweet!

that's nice of him.

my friends send me pictures of Mika all the time. and i've already seen alll of them but i think it's so sweet of them.

y'know, to search for pics of mika. just to make me happy:cheerful_h4h:

yeah, its hard to find a friend who will deal withyour obsession, and help it too, lol

well, night all. see you tomarrow!!

chicken.gif

I had a random Mika moment today (now that I've finished reading the thread!!). I finally found the Chubby Bunny interview on youtube today, and that was just hilarious and on mymind all day. Anyway, was with a friend having dinner, and had like the world's biggest mouthfull of pasta EVER, at which point they decided to say something, and i just kinda looked at em and went "CHUBBY BUNNY!" Only it came out rather disgusting and much like when Mika finally gave up and spat marshmallows everywhere!

I usually don't get this 'hulk' angry but the other day i totally did! Okay i was singing big girl and annoying my non-believer of a friend, whilest this girl was like 'i was listening to mika today, that songs annyoning.' i twitched violently then this other girl was like, 'who?' and she's like 'mIka' like MIKE-a, and i snapped and yelled at her i was like 'IT'S MIKA! PRENOUNCED MEE-KA! MEE-KA! GAWD!' and i went red and hot and then put my head on my desk...it was quite the moment and i was soooo embaraseed after

LOL, that happened to me too. There was this ONE friend of mine who doesn't like Mika at ALL and when I talk about him (which is every five minutes :biggrin2: ) she shakes her head , and I GET SOO MAD! :thumbdown:

LOL, that happened to me too. There was this ONE friend of mine who doesn't like Mika at ALL and when I talk about him (which is every five minutes :biggrin2: ) she shakes her head , and I GET SOO MAD! :thumbdown:

same here! And she's like you need an intervention and I'm like intervention of love then she rolls her eyes, and everytime i talk about him they get mad..it's insane