Happy Engind video shot Photos

Ioana

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao i guess. but. damn. like EVERY thread becomes the "shanicka kicks puppies" thread.

im serious! LOL.

and i REALLLLLYY dont kick puppies.

Ok I believe you :)

OMG MIKA IN FOOTIE PJS!!! hahaha

I just got the cutest picture in my head of little Mika wearing footie pjs when he was a boy :D

ROFL with the backflap open! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm trying to decorate my own new apartment right now, and I just want to say that I like the drawings on the wall. Not that anyone cares, but I am making my own room all black and white, with red accents, and I got this lovely white desk that I want to draw over like that.

Also, are those several sets of his stripey socks balled up by the bed like that? Awesomeness.

--Jack

(y'know, I've been so busy I've kinda been over Mika. Shows that I look at these pics and all I can think of to admire are the decorating ideas.)

I'm trying to decorate my own new apartment right now, and I just want to say that I like the drawings on the wall. Not that anyone cares, but I am making my own room all black and white, with red accents, and I got this lovely white desk that I want to draw over like that.

Also, are those several sets of his stripey socks balled up by the bed like that? Awesomeness.

--Jack

(y'know, I've been so busy I've kinda been over Mika. Shows that I look at these pics and all I can think of to admire are the decorating ideas.)

You stole my idea. No matter, I shall accent mine with blue.

I'm new on that site but i was kind of just surfing on that club... and that forum just got my attention, and i'd like to know your opinion about the picture, many of you said that they loved the picture of Mika in a bed, but my opinion is that mika flying with a balloon is the funniest one. Even though we all know that he has an incredible imagination, i never thought of that one!!! so to you Mika ::thumb_yello:

I'm new on that site but i was kind of just surfing on that club... and that forum just got my attention, and i'd like to know your opinion about the picture, many of you said that they loved the picture of Mika in a bed, but my opinion is that mika flying with a balloon is the funniest one. Even though we all know that he has an incredible imagination, i never thought of that one!!! so to you Mika ::thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC Gabz! I hope you like it here :)

And I must say, I love ALL of the new pics...with the balloons and in the bed!

You stole my idea. No matter, I shall accent mine with blue.

Obviously we are style soulmates. My last room was blue (and black and white), I think I only went for red this time because I was shopping at Ikea and that's what they had. This room will be a lot more b&w though, the last one was more blue.

I am so excited. My bed and mattress will be delivered next week. I will no longer sleep on the floor!

--Jack

I am so excited. My bed and mattress will be delivered next week. I will no longer sleep on the floor!

Well that's good news! A mattress instead of the floor is always a plus! :punk:

And I hope you share some pics of your room when it's all finished...I'm sure it will look amazing!

--Jack

Can I tell you I'm beyond excited now. Those drawings are all over my room, the very same ones! This is almost creepy.. Lol.

Btw, I think that in the first pictures posted is Mika sleeping, but in the ones where he is in bed with the red jacket he's waking up in dream, if that makes sense. :bleh:

Obviously we are style soulmates. My last room was blue (and black and white), I think I only went for red this time because I was shopping at Ikea and that's what they had. This room will be a lot more b&w though, the last one was more blue.

--Jack

Now this is getting out of control, style BFF. We have similar clothing style (or so we've agreed on in that one 'how do you dress' thread, or whatever), and now our rooms are going to be / have been similar.

If you were a girl, I'd think you WERE me.