help with homework??

hunnyangel

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they have a right to live, and therefore must kill and eat sheep by way of their survival??

they were there before humans and sheep were???

Well,actually wolves go to the farmers's and eat sheeps but thx!

They are here to create balance in nature. If all the big carnivores die it's not good.

It's all about yin and yang! Yo.. Okay, no good arguments here.

Lol,no it's helping!

I also thought of "Farmers should be more careful about their sheep" but isn't it too much ?

I also thought of "Farmers should be more careful about their sheep" but isn't it too much ?

Maybe. I mean, they could make huge iron fences, but it's too expensive. You can't live without risks. We're all the same, we all need to make room for eachother, even tho it means that you'll be eaten :mf_rosetinted: Hehe

sorry:blush-anim-cl:

it's a really hard topic!!

Lol ! I know ! My "stupid" (I'm mean when I don't find ideas :roftl:) chose the subject! I would have prefered "save the bears or the sheep" or even something else but noooooooooooo,it had to be the wolves!

Maybe. I mean, they could make huge iron fences, but it's too expensive. You can't live without risks. We're all the same, we all need to make room for eachother, even tho it means that you'll be eaten :mf_rosetinted: Hehe

Can you give me some inspiration ?:biggrin2:

The other day, I was almost eaten by a killer-snail! (Yep, that's what people call them. Some have killer-sharks, we have killer-snails!)

killer snail ?:lmfao:

lol, they could become indangered if they are killed??:blink::roftl:

:roftl: well that's what we put !!! :roftl: :roftl:

Anyone else needs help ?

Wolfs have been killed so many places, that they are extinct. Or whatever the word is.

I think it's weird, 'cos many people count how many killer-snails they kill, but it's evil when all other animals kill for the fun of it!

Hi!

What kills the sheep is mostly panic (at least in the mountains): they start running and fall from cliffs or things like that.

Wolves only kill what they need to eat to live. On the opposite, dogs gone wild just slaughter the sheep.

Indeed, if there were high fences, the losses would be lesser. If the shepards were present to scare the wolves too (a dog is not enough, but wolves are naturally afraid of men...)

Does that help?

For the Central Europe thing, Wikipedia could be helpful, wouldn't it? But it states that Central Europe is countries such as Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary and so on... So I guess that in your homework, Hunny, it's more Western Europe or The European Union with their 25 members.

Then the reasons of the relative richness could be:

- capitalism >< communism

- the European Union itself (it enables trade a lot)

- various trade agreements with other countries besides the European Union

- colonies

- and much more (I've got books on that though it's no of passion of mine, Europe... That's just part of my lessons at university...)

Wolfs have been killed so many places, that they are extinct. Or whatever the word is.

I think it's weird, 'cos many people count how many killer-snails they kill, but it's evil when all other animals kill for the fun of it!

Well I don't think wolves are already endangered ,are they ? Well If we kill them,they will but otherwise ? I don't know

yeah. can we all come up with a plan to dodge homework???? :lmfao:

that way, we can all forget about this thread and never worry about it again:roftl:

Lol! That would be a plan!

I don't want to get all parental and stuff but homework is useful,in this way u can tell if u understood the lessons. Plus it makes improve yourself!

But hopefully we can try to help eachother and give us ideas !

Well I don't think wolves are already endangered ,are they ? Well If we kill them,they will but otherwise ? I don't know

Here they are. Once there was wolves here, but now they're gone. That has happened many places all over the world. Just liek all other big cats and dogs.

Hi!

What kills the sheep is mostly panic (at least in the mountains): they start running and fall from cliffs or things like that.

Wolves only kill what they need to eat to live. On the opposite, dogs gone wild just slaughter the sheep.

Indeed, if there were high fences, the losses would be lesser. If the shepards were present to scare the wolves too (a dog is not enough, but wolves are naturally afraid of men...)

Does that help?

Yeah,thanks all of u !!!!

For the Central Europe thing, Wikipedia could be helpful, wouldn't it? But it states that Central Europe is countries such as Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary and so on... So I guess that in your homework, Hunny, it's more Western Europe or The European Union with their 25 members.

- colonies

- and much more (I've got books on that though it's no of passion of mine, Europe... That's just part of my lessons at university...)

yeah,she's right ! also Europe (especially france :mf_rosetinted: ) is famous for its success in tourism >>>american ppl go there to discover their "before-long ago countries"

euro is very errr i don't remember the word but it's higher than the dollar itself and er ONU !!! Very strong diplomatic power !!! france =2nd agriculture in the world or Europe i don't remember

Lol! That would be a plan!

I don't want to get all parental and stuff but homework is useful,in this way u can tell if u understood the lessons. Plus it makes improve yourself!

But hopefully we can try to help eachother and give us ideas !

yes mum :lmfao: i know it's just every night... i want my time back!!!

- colonies

wow! thank you, no it's this banana shape thing, it goes over UK, Germany, France, all of what you said really.

oh thank you soooo much! you're great!!

the lot of you are!!!

:huglove:

(meleman how old are you?? seem to be doing a really odd argument)

yes mum :lmfao: i know it's just every night... i want my time back!!!

wow! thank you, no it's this banana shape thing, it goes over UK, Germany, France, all of what you said really.

oh thank you soooo much! you're great!!

the lot of you are!!!

:huglove:

(meleman how old are you?? seem to be doing a really odd argument)

lol, for what ? How old do u think am I ?:biggrin2:

i don't know that's why i'm asking:doh:!!!

maybe 18??

but i have a feeling you're younger??

I know u don't don't know but well...wanna know what u think:doh:Lot younger! I'm 15.Actually,will be 15 October 9th. But why did u think I was older ? Stuff about homework or about europe ? :blink:

It's funny cuz (physically),ppl think I'm younger :bleh: