Mika stationary stuff!!!

Becky

We can't believe you posted this?:roftl: :roftl: We just got a few days ago two little notebooks that look exactly like that. We live in the u.s. and we got them at Borders. We got them to draw in them and we also got them because they are totally MIKA!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: We were looking at the picture you posted and we couldn't believe our little book was on there. How cool!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't believe you posted this?:roftl: :roftl: We just got a few days ago two little notebooks that look exactly like that. We live in the u.s. and we got them at Borders. We got them to draw in them and we also got them because they are totally MIKA!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: We were looking at the picture you posted and we couldn't believe our little book was on there. How cool!

Meyer Twins

in the US?????i looked yesterday at the borders in MA and couldnt find any!:thumbdown:

Wow I just love those things :mf_lustslow:

btw these creatures remind me of the creatures on the wall in the happy ending video:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paperchase-Badges-Monstarz-Design/dp/B000RHK9SE/ref=sr_1_4/026-1494755-7234026?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1190317407&sr=1-4

OMG my friend had some stickes with them on and I thought i recongnised them..thats where from! I agree!

We don't know why they don't hardly put MIKA on the radio in the u.s. They need to right now! As for the stationary, we don't know if it's Mika that designed them or not. We only got them because it remined us of him. By the time we saw the notebooks we were already heading to the cashier. We think Borders in u.s. also had the badges when we looked the other day. They are cute. Paperchase makes both of them so I don't know.

Meyer Twins

I think you are all right... If it is a rip off, I will be displeased with paper chase, yet if it isn't, I won't be pleased with Mika for keeping it from us!

Too bad they haven't replied yet... Tomorrow or Monday. I do hope tomorrow.

I think you are all right... If it is a rip off, I will be displeased with paper chase, yet if it isn't, I won't be pleased with Mika for keeping it from us!

Too bad they haven't replied yet... Tomorrow or Monday. I do hope tomorrow.

haha! i have an LICM tissue box! it looks exactly like the LICM cover w/ out the cartoon ppl.....:naughty: it isnt official though!

I got a reply;

Thank you for your inquiry.

Paperchase has its own in-house design team who designed these product.

Thank you again for your inquiry.

Kind regards,

Karen Cooper

I feel bad now that I bought rip off stuff. Do you reckon Mika knows?

I got a reply;

Thank you for your inquiry.

Paperchase has its own in-house design team who designed these product.

Thank you again for your inquiry.

Kind regards,

Karen Cooper

I feel bad now that I bought rip off stuff. Do you reckon Mika knows?

haha.....*it is an illusion it isnt mika's stuff...or is it now? or isnt it? suuuurrrreeeee becky suuuuuuurrrrrreeeee*:mf_rosetinted: