Mika stationary stuff!!!

Becky

I apologise if this has been posted.

There i was lying in my hospital bed, bored out of my brains, when the nurse eventually told me the blood tests were tomorrow and i was free to leave for an hour. So, as planned we went to borders because i was sure that i had seen Mika drawing style notepads and files on a big notice in the window. Sure enough, there they were (after searching for it for 15 mins, then realising we'd passed it on the way in) notepads, files, pencils, boxes, folders...

My mums getting me some stuff tomorrow! I'll post a picture when I can. Well done Yasmine and Mika!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise if this has been posted.

There i was lying in my hospital bed, bored out of my brains, when the nurse eventually told me the blood tests were tomorrow and i was free to leave for an hour. So, as planned we went to borders because i was sure that i had seen Mika drawing style notepads and files on a big notice in the window. Sure enough, there they were (after searching for it for 15 mins, then realising we'd passed it on the way in) notepads, files, pencils, boxes, folders...

My mums getting me some stuff tomorrow! I'll post a picture when I can. Well done Yasmine and Mika!

i wonder if they are in american borders no?

What shop is it?

can you buy online? :naughty:

Borders book shop. I looked on th website but it was just books and musc on there.

Are they Mika stationary, etc, or just stationary, etc, that look like something that he would do?

definately Mika's work. The poster had the same bubble writing as on Mikasounds and same circles and stuff as on the album.

*sorry it took so long to reply. My canular came loose and i bled everywhere:naughty:

Yeah, which is why i think they did design them. I asked anyway. We shall find out within 2 working days :original:

I'll look forward to hearing about that. I agree, if it wasn't Mika or Yasmin, someone has blatently copied them. I hope they have some sort of copyright protection....

Sorry to hear you're in hospital BTW...hope you're on the mend :thumb_yello: