Gossip Girl :-)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone watch tonight's first episode? What did you think?!

I loved it!

It really captured the NYC aura brilliantly :)

If this thread will turn out to be pointless, than oh well... but if you guys become fans, than we will meet here every week to discuss the show :thumb_yello:

New York Aura?

Yeah, New York is filled to the brim with slutty rich girls...

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Americas Next Top was on tonight, missed it, I was swamped with work

lol NYC has that edge to it.... the slutty rich girls can be found everywhere though :P

bratz.jpg

OH LOOK! The cast of Gossip Girl! (New Yorkers for sure, must have migrated from Staten Island TO THE BIG CITY!)

:naughty: :naughty:

I KIND!

So how was it, any good?

Alot of girls on my Field Hockey team were talkin about it

bratz.jpg

OH LOOK! The cast of Gossip Girl! (New Yorkers for sure, must have migrated from Staten Island TO THE BIG CITY!)

:naughty: :naughty:

I KIND!

So how was it, any good?

Alot of girls on my Field Hockey team were talkin about it

I really liked it because well, nothing like that ever happens in the real world lol

and it's sort of like the teenage version of sex and the city... I like the fashion aspect of it for sure! That's mainly the reason why I loved it

I was looking forward to seeing this because I've read the books as well, however I ended up turning it off about 20 minutes into because I found it somewhat boring... :thumbdown: That was disappointing. Also, they changed so much that it really didn't feel much like the books to me at all. I think it would've possibly been better translated to a movie format rather than a TV series. I'll probably end up tuning in again though just in case it happens to change :bleh:

• 10 months later...

I finished the first season and OMG.... it gave me like heart pulpitations throughout the entire thing! Happy, sad, shocked, angry, in love everything! i felt everything! lol hahahaha! AHHH! i need season 2.

What i like about it is that, the music in it is very modern (Mika- Happy ending at the end of the 6th episode:wink2:)

I finished the first season and OMG.... it gave me like heart pulpitations throughout the entire thing! Happy, sad, shocked, angry, in love everything! i felt everything! lol hahahaha! AHHH! i need season 2.

What i like about it is that, the music in it is very modern (Mika- Happy ending at the end of the 6th episode:wink2:)

i have to watch this show :wub2: my cousin told me it was nice. i think i'll ask her for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Are you on season 4 already? I'm at season 2 episode 19 :teehee:

yes..I wached every episode...and I have all episodes and I need more :mf_lustslow: ..new episodes

I start watching last year and ....I didn't like it at first ...but after few episodes I become addict...like we r all addict to Mika

I like their clothes...OMM...the perfect styling....:thumb_yello:

I made a coat similar to one from first season...

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: