Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is he doing to martin in the first picture?! is that martin? hahaha well, he's really really strong! :wub2: :wub2:

and i love the second one, it's like he's playing hide and seek with someone. :naughty:

like caro said that's cherisse.. mika threw cherisse into the crowd and then she started crowd surfing oh how i would love to be cherisse :biggrin2:

mika really is strong! i saw him pick up a big girl in chicago mika is definitely not a wimp :wub2:

i just love how happy they all look in that one :blush-anim-cl:

like caro said that's cherisse.. mika threw cherisse into the crowd and then she started crowd surfing oh how i would love to be cherisse :biggrin2:

mika really is strong! i saw him pick up a big girl in chicago mika is definitely not a wimp :wub2:

i just love how happy they all look in that one :blush-anim-cl:

hahaha! thats' awesome!

yeah! i heard about him picking up one of the big girls! he must be quite strong. :wub2:

yeah! that's what i thought when i first saw him and started daydreaming of our wedding and life together...but anyway :blush-anim-cl: ... but, he is so skinny that anyone would think that he's a bit weak but he's not!

I know! When he first arrived ot the music scene he was really thin but over time he matured...and now he looks a lot musclier. (word?) haha I'm so glad he could lift me..though it'd be embarassing if he couldn't!!

I know! When he first arrived ot the music scene he was really thin but over time he matured...and now he looks a lot musclier. (word?) haha I'm so glad he could lift me..though it'd be embarassing if he couldn't!!

hahaha yeah! if you look at old pictures of him like back in march he looks a lot younger but the ones that are very recent looks like he is more muscular. like, there is a picture where you can actually see his ab muscles! here it is...

l_b015c137116eea389ec89fb5fde46f46.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: