Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears::tears: I wonder how he broke it. I threw a basketball at my brother's face when I was about ten and broke his. :thumb_yello:

":thumb_yello: "

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Smiley's can say so much hahahahah

I wonder too...he seems like a cat though and we all know how the saying goes: "curiosity killed the cat and/or broke his nose"

hahaha i like mika's old-man-licking-lips.

they're cute. :naughty:

yeah! he does look like a fun drunk! hahaha he doesn't seem like he would be mean or "overly" loving. he looks like he would be really fun! haha like in that confessions video at the masquerade party! he was like zoning out and then he was really funny.

He looks like a fun drunk.

Some people are angry, some are loving, and some are just fun. :thumb_yello:

Not according to my dream that he was drunk in. I had to carry him "Over my Shoulder" all the way home and I walked haha. I was so happy though:biggrin2:

Not according to my dream that he was drunk in. I had to carry him "Over my Shoulder" all the way home and I walked haha. I was so happy though:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

Mika most definitely does not have old man lips :biggrin2:

lips1.jpg

lips2.jpg

Those photos are just too close. :roftl:

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%202/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA239.jpg

i have to say this is one of my faves...a nd im sure youve all seen the topless one of him wtih white pants and lime green underwear...yes anoteh rone of mine i see has been used wideley throughout the forums lol

oh and duh the picture is my avatar<3

AHH hwne is he comming back to the us!

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x195/jsksjs48/mika%20at%20nokia%20part%202/?action=view&current=MIKAATNOKIA239.jpg

i have to say this is one of my faves...a nd im sure youve all seen the topless one of him wtih white pants and lime green underwear...yes anoteh rone of mine i see has been used wideley throughout the forums lol

oh and duh the picture is my avatar<3

AHH hwne is he comming back to the us!

that picture is so cool! it's like he turned around and look right into the camera. haha

:wub2:

that picture is so cool! it's like he turned around and look right into the camera. haha

:wub2:

oh he wa slooking at the camera haha me and thatpinksock were fornt row center holding a sign that said mikagasm...he woudl read it and stare at us<3we got close with own and met Jerry that concert, and all of them(including mika) remeber us at gma<3 it was wonderful

this is my favorite of yours :wub2:

MIKAATNOKIA158.jpg

haha shoudl i repost the link to those albums? ill add my gma ones to it.