Happy Ending on The Box!

CazGirl

Woop woop!

There was me, surfing the music channels actually looking for Mika this time and there he was! High above the Earth with the gloves helping him after the balloon flew off. I was like YAY and texted every mfcer on my phone LMFAO.

So there you have it! I don't know if anyone else has seen Happy Ending on a music channel or not....no-one's said anything so I thought I would.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

yes Caz i got your text message it really confused me for a while :roftl:

what was so confusing about "HAPPY ENDING ON THE BOX!" ???? :lmao:

I SAW IT ON THE BOX

BUT I HAD TO FIGHT MY DAD FOR THE REMOTE

HAHA BUT IT WAS WORTH IT

x

Hahahahan xD

On Box Breakers yesterday it was No.2, just behind Lil' Chris. Does anyone know where it is today? If anyone is watching. I know I'm spending a fortune on requests to get it on, but I'd only spend my money on junk otherwise, and this makes so many people happy.

On Box Breakers yesterday it was No.2, just behind Lil' Chris. Does anyone know where it is today? If anyone is watching. I know I'm spending a fortune on requests to get it on, but I'd only spend my money on junk otherwise, and this makes so many people happy.

he's no2 again :)

Woop woop!

There was me, surfing the music channels actually looking for Mika this time and there he was! High above the Earth with the gloves helping him after the balloon flew off. I was like YAY and texted every mfcer on my phone LMFAO.

So there you have it! I don't know if anyone else has seen Happy Ending on a music channel or not....no-one's said anything so I thought I would.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I would definetely love to see his video on TV. But unfortunately, I have only seen Grace Kelly and Love Today and not all the time.:sneaky2: