I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow~! Freddie was 30 when I was born!!!! He was 35 when I first *remember* seeing him...he was the MOST beautiful thing that I had ever seen... or have ever seen to this very day!!!! I have been obsessed my whole LIFE!!!! I was 15 when he died! I still celebrate his birthday every year!!!

I was one year old when he died :sad:

I do also celebrate his birthday every year and I'm always sad at the 24th of November

Hi Harold :mf_lustslow:

loadsa pretty boys in herrre! :biggrin2:

Got that right :punk::wub2:

Want a unitard? I'm handing them out only to the cuuuuuties :)

Oh wow~! Freddie was 30 when I was born!!!! He was 35 when I first *remember* seeing him...he was the MOST beautiful thing that I had ever seen... or have ever seen to this very day!!!! I have been obsessed my whole LIFE!!!! I was 15 when he died! I still celebrate his birthday every year!!!

When I was really little before I knew he had died I told my mum that I wanted to meet him but then she told me that he had died...:crybaby:

I was only, like, six or seven maybe and I had no idea because I had only heard Queen on the radio and I loved them. I was heartbroken :tears:

:shocked::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

This makes me feel HAPPY haha Wow I'm just like you I guess :roftl:

There are three dancers from the We Will Rock You Musical in Zurich and they're all gay and I love them ! I looked like this :blush-anim-cl: when they huged me or kissed me on the cheek !!

But now there was cast change :( and they aren't there anymore I miss them so much !! Two are in London now and one in Germany

Oh how I want to see that show!!!!!!

Well I feel gay today too... so it's time for a new name

May I introduce myself I'm Meddows :roftl:

couldn't think of another name because of the Harold in here haha so if brians second name is gay then rogers is too :roftl: :roftl:

Nice to meet you Meddows~~~ I'm Grant! :bleh:

I was one year old when he died :sad:

I do also celebrate his birthday every year and I'm always sad at the 24th of November

I know Nov. 24th is a VERY sad day!!!! I miss him SO MUCH!!!! I wish that he did not have to leave us..... I wonder if he knew JUST how much of an impact he made on our lives????? A LASTING impact for the rest of our lives! :thumb_yello:

I know Nov. 24th is a VERY sad day!!!! I miss him SO MUCH!!!! I wish that he did not have to leave us..... I wonder if he knew JUST how much of an impact he made on our lives????? A LASTING impact for the rest of our lives! :thumb_yello:

I wonder that too but I think he does !

Sometimes I even pray to Freddie I know this is mad but sometimes when Î want that things go right I say something like "Freddie help me dealing with this" haha

Well I am mad but I don't care

MR. BULSARA WE MISS YOU SO MUCH !!!