LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Evening all!

We have concert tickets for Germany, and boy did it take a dogs age to get them!

Now I'm in the middle of booking flights.

So Caz, are you taking hand luggage or wanting luggage to go in the hold, and do you want me to get travel insurance?

hi rose !! OMG you got the tickets ! :yay: thankyou !!:thumb_yello:

hmm ermm i dont know ... hand luugage ? does that mean you can take it on the plane or something ?:roftl: dont forget i havent done this before :roftl: what are you doing ? im gonna take a small suitcase with my clothes in i know that much !lol :naughty:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi rose !! OMG you got the tickets ! :yay: thankyou !!:thumb_yello:

hmm ermm i dont know ... hand luugage ? does that mean you can take it on the plane or something ?:roftl: dont forget i havent done this before :roftl: what are you doing ? im gonna take a small suitcase with my clothes in i know that much !lol :naughty:

Hand luggage is indeed what you take on the plane, if your small case is about the size of a small back pack, thats good for hand luggage. So I'll put us down for H/L. What about travel insurance?

Hand luggage is indeed what you take on the plane, if your small case is about the size of a small back pack, thats good for hand luggage. So I'll put us down for H/L. What about travel insurance?

well my suitcase is a wheely one with the handle are you taking a suitcase ? :boxed: but yes i will wanna take handluggage anyway please :thumb_yello: , my mp3 player etc :D do you think Travel insurance is nessesary ? i dont know ? im only gonna have my clothes ?

I would advise it, you never know how excitable we might get and falling and hurting ourselves away from home can be a nightmare if we don't have it. I'll cover it as it's not too much and better to be safe than sorry.

Is Tia on board? 'cause she texted me earlier to say go ahead and book for the two of us and she would let me know whats happening.

I would advise it, you never know how excitable we might get and falling and hurting ourselves away from home can be a nightmare if we don't have it. I'll cover it as it's not too much and better to be safe than sorry.

Is Tia on board? 'cause she texted me earlier to say go ahead and book for the two of us and she would let me know whats happening.

ok go for it :thumb_yello: yeah she asked me to pm her earlier with dates and stuff, she said she deffo wants to go , but she has to have a word with her boss :) ... shes excited about going she just hopes she can get the time off :) its great for her being in the half term she said

ok go for it :thumb_yello: yeah she asked me to pm her earlier with dates and stuff, she said she deffo wants to go , but she has to have a word with her boss :) ... shes excited about going she just hopes she can get the time off :) its great for her being in the half term she said

Wish I'd known earlier when I was booking the concert tickets, but thats okay it'll be easier second time round as I know what I'm doing now.:roftl:

So I can include her in the flights then?

hello everyone how are you all?

Gosh im feling really really left out in this thread now :boxed:

*goes to sit in a dark corner* :wink2:

awww dont b silly bexx, just a bit of xcitement, i was just saying to rose i dnt think my boss will let me have any more time off anyway, i think iv used my mika quota for this year:bleh:

wot kinda day have u had?

hello everyone how are you all?

Gosh im feling really really left out in this thread now :boxed:

*goes to sit in a dark corner* :wink2:

dont feel left out bexx :tears: im still looking forward to LONDON soooo much !!! :biggrin2: and all the other gigs !!

im frightened of the flight tia ,:( but yes it will be worth it when we get there :wink2:

dont feel left out bexx :tears: im still looking forward to LONDON soooo much !!! :biggrin2: and all the other gigs !!

im frightened of the flight tia ,:( but yes it will be worth it when we get there :wink2:

yeah flying is crap but i guess its a short flight?

and rose is a good flyer so you'll b fine:thumb_yello: and u have to keep thinkin "this is 4 mika" thats wot i would have to do:naughty:

its ok i will be sat here thinking of you all enjoying yourselves while i am either at work at the gym or playing online games :naughty:

((Maybe next year i will go abroad for mika)):thumb_yello:

My day has been fine ...well no deaths but im sure that will soon change as they have all had their flu jabs today :boxed:

Pointless if you ask me because they always end up getting the flu after having the jabs Pffftt

Just have an early shift tomorow then i got some letters to post at the post office in the afternoon BEWARE you all know i hate the queues :naughty:

its ok i will be sat here thinking of you all enjoying yourselves while i am either at work at the gym or playing online games :naughty:

((Maybe next year i will go abroad for mika)):thumb_yello:

My day has been fine ...well no deaths but im sure that will soon change as they have all had their flu jabs today

Pointless if you ask me because they always end up getting the flu after having the jabs Pffftt

Just have an early shift tomorow then i got some letters to post at the post office in the afternoon BEWARE you all know i hate the queues :naughty:

haha well at least you have warned everyone ! :naughty: today it wasnt the queue that bugged me it was the useless cashier then didnt know if she was coming or going :sneaky2:

well bexx , ill see how i go with the flying this time round and if i enjoy it i may go to a gig with you abroad next year !! :thumb_yello: its a shame you couldnt come this time but i understand !!! :wink2:

OMG bexx is going to the post office, watch out:boxed: Lol

i totally agree with you regards the flu jab thingie.

and yeah i hope if it doesnt work out 4 me this time, ill defo go and see him abroad next yr, just no festivals:blush-anim-cl:

must make sure i plan wot im actually gonna do next year, i guess there will b a US tour (ok thats out Lol) and a couple of UK ones thou the year and glast and V again mayb? i wish we could find out b4 hand so we can plan:blink:

you know what i actually either fancy going somewhere in Europe or maybe if the bank stretches i would like to go to one in america.

Really fancy doing a festival again though but hiring out a caravan or something so we can do it in style perhaps we could share caravan rental or something :biggrin2:

I bet Mika does do v festival next year maybe even glastonbury as im sure the organisers will have him back :wink2:

unlike Big chill however i did really love the atmosphere at that one :thumb_yello:

yeah id love america ! :thumb_yello: i also wanna do a festival next year :) theres sooo mny to choose from though :blink:

the van rental sounds cool ! good idea ! ... so tia do you know whether you are gonna go to munich or not ? :)

its doutful hun, im working tomorrow so i will ask again, but i dunno. i said to rose i wont push it thou, im lucky my boss is nice and very good to me i wont take the p*ss out off her so if she says no then its no. i think im lucky to b doing wot im already doing so im happy either way:wink2: