LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

yo peeps ! :punk:

heres part 2 of the london accomodation thread ! .... most of us have actually sorted out our accomodation now , so its also chinwagging about the LONDON gigs ahead and getting excited planning it all!

the accommodation weve decided on is ... Griffin house in brixton which has 2 apartments and is a 2 minute walk from the academy ...

top floor apartment is sleeping 5 and bottom apartment is 5 too ...

Top apartment

Mika's_gal07

sara

bexxy

jemmalee

RAK1

bottom apartment

Tia

Vanessa

sivan

Em

Marianne84

there are also MFC'ers staying at hotels near here so we can go to gigs together , safer in groups etc :thumb_yello:

the chelsea guest house is another that mfc'ers are staying at for 1,2 or 3 nights ... if your planning on going to all 3 gigs and you know other members who are ,we found it cheaper to share an apartment for 4 nights :)

Chelsea guest house -

Pamette and lululitalienne sharing a room , for the 2nd and 3rd gig.

holiday inn hotel - hammersmith ,

Anzuzu , staying from 2nd to 6th December in Holiday Inn Hammersmith with boyfriend and both going to Apollo 3rd and Brixton 4th.

SarahfromParis wants someone to share a room at a hotel with her for the gig on the 4th of december

Sienna will be staying at Corus Hyde Park 2/12-5/12.

And will be going to the gigs 3 and 4 December.

if ive missed members off from the chelsea guest house , please let me know and ill add you to the list , and if your wanting to know how many nights people are staying at the hotels and there arrangements , pm them ! :thumb_yello: ....

caz x

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cazzz what took you soo long :roftl: :roftl:

saw you got your train tickets thats great :punk:

oh i got my ticket for Brixton on the 2nd December today the postman was brilliant because it needed signing for he took it upto where my mum works for her to sign for it as noone was at home :wub2: :wub2:

our postman is great :bleh::thumb_yello:

cazzz what took you soo long :roftl: :roftl:

saw you got your train tickets thats great :punk:

oh i got my ticket for Brixton on the 2nd December today the postman was brilliant because it needed signing for he took it upto where my mum works for her to sign for it as noone was at home :wub2: :wub2:

our postman is great :bleh::thumb_yello:

brill news bex, i had an email saying mine have been sent, should get them in the morning

hello Tia *waves back*

the only tickets i am waiting for now is birmingham 22nd, newcastle (which i still havent decid4ed what to do with yet )) to go or not to go :cool: .

the lovely Babspanky will be recieving my hammersmith appollo ticket and doncaster ticket for me Love her :wub2:

cazzz what took you soo long :roftl:

saw you got your train tickets thats great

oh i got my ticket for Brixton on the 2nd December today the postman was brilliant because it needed signing for he took it upto where my mum works for her to sign for it as noone was at home :wub2:

our postman is great :bleh:

LOL ! i had to keep flicking back to the old thread to see who was staying in the bottom apartment ,i could only remember tia !:blush-anim-cl:

aww that was nice of him ! ... dya think theres a bit of a soft spot there for ya bexx :das::roftl: sara was saying she recieved hers today too ! ... im hoping mine and jems will come soon for the 4th ... yeah ive been staring at the train tickets all day ! ha ha ha

the ticket man warned me of railworks though from brum to london ... but i think that may be because they were booked in advance ?

Hi! Can I join this thread? I'm also coming to one of the London gigs (Apollo) in December. I'll stay in Express by Holiday Inn Hammersmith hotel with my boyfriend. Hope to see ya all in the gig! :biggrin2:

Hi! Can I join this thread? I'm also coming to one of the London gigs (Apollo) in December. I'll stay in Express by Holiday Inn Hammersmith hotel with my boyfriend. Hope to see ya all in the gig! :biggrin2:

Of course !! welcome :thumb_yello::biggrin2: im sure you will see us all ! it would be hard not to in our outfits :roftl:

shall i add you to the front with where your staying hun ? :)

watching the ibiza rocks and mika's hair is sooo short:boxed:

its kinda sad thou bex this is wot he did a few days after we should have seen him, awwwwww.... im over it like but my eyes still filled up i have to say!!

watching the ibiza rocks and mika's hair is sooo short:boxed:

its kinda sad thou bex this is wot he did a few days after we should have seen him, awwwwww.... im over it like but my eyes still filled up i have to say!!

yeah i did start to watch that video but then i remembered about BC and it just refreshed my feeling of bitterness so i just stopped watching it :boxed:

Thanx guys! :naughty:

I'm going to dress as Snowhite. :thumb_yello: And oh, I forgot to mention that I already know Marianne84. At the moment we're planning to go together to Sweden in November to see our dear Mika. :wub2:

shall i add you to the front with where your staying hun ? :)

Yes, why not? :wink2:

yeah i did start to watch that video but then i remembered about BC and it just refreshed my feeling of bitterness so i just stopped watching it :boxed:

yeah i know hun:thumbdown: i dunno now if i should av:blink: