LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Good morning girls! I am going to your country in 33 days! I can't believe it! I have never been to London in all my 35 years of existence and I'm going to be there in 33 days - just because of Mika and my MFC buddies!:woot_jump:

Ok. I'm calm again.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning girls! I am going to your country in 33 days! I can't believe it! I have never been to London in all my 35 years of existence and I'm going to be there in 33 days - just because of Mika and my MFC buddies!:woot_jump:

Ok. I'm calm again.

Yayyyyyy !!! :thumb_yello: cant wait to see everyone ! :yay: dont worry suzy ... i havent been to London either to stay , and i live in england !! LOL ... :naughty:

YO Sara !! im fine babe !! how the devil are you ?! :roftl:

Not too bad thank you honey! :biggrin2: I've gotta go out in a min - pop to the shops. I've got no decent bread and i've ran out of proper flora!! lol!! Only got my low fat stuff. Gonna go proper shopping this ave.:biggrin2:

Ok. I'm calm again.

Yippee!!!! Will be ace Suzy!! You'll love it! :punk: :punk: :thumb_yello:

Not too bad thank you honey! :biggrin2: I've gotta go out in a min - pop to the shops. I've got no decent bread and i've ran out of proper flora!! lol!! Only got my low fat stuff. Gonna go proper shopping this ave.:biggrin2:

Coool !! :biggrin2: i myspaced you like you asked :wink2: ive just been to the bank to get my euros, the cashier stood there looking blank at me when i stood there waiting for them ... :lmao: why do they automatically think you have been abroad before ??!! :roftl:

Yayyyyyy !!! :thumb_yello: cant wait to see everyone ! :yay: dont worry suzy ... i havent been to London either to stay , and i live in england !! LOL ... :naughty:

Yippee!!!! Will be ace Suzy!! You'll love it! :punk::thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:Thanks gals! I'd love to stick around and chat, gotta go to work and hussle the kids to school! Have a great day! :huglove:

yeah im at work well i was at work im just on my break i have spent all morning hiding from the builders but no joy really they keep seeing me and waving to me - im trying to hide because i am getting into trouble at work and getting myself a reputation :blink:

Helllooooo Sara

where have you been?!?!

never see you on here much anymore :boxed:

Awwww!!!! I know - i am slowly getting back into the swing of things and have been on here for the past day or so a bit more.

With my back giving me grief, phonecalls to hospital, housework, little 'un to look after and recovering from holiday, things have been somewhat manic.

I am here though hun and will be around a lot more again like i used to be. :biggrin2::thumb_yello: xxx

yeah im at work well i was at work im just on my break i have spent all morning hiding from the builders but no joy really they keep seeing me and waving to me - im trying to hide because i am getting into trouble at work and getting myself a reputation :blink:

getting into trouble - :naughty: ... awww its all good fun :wink2: ... what time do you finish today ?! :biggrin2:

Awwww!!!! I know - i am slowly getting back into the swing of things and have been on here for the past day or so a bit more.

With my back giving me grief, phonecalls to hospital, housework, little 'un to look after and recovering from holiday, things have been somewhat manic.

I am here though hun and will be around a lot more again like i used to be. :biggrin2::thumb_yello: xxx

Yay thats great to hear where as i may be doing the opposite IF i get back together with my boyfriend it will be harder and harder to have time to be on here :blink:

when is your first Mika date? is it Glasgow or are you going abroad to Vega / munich?

getting into trouble - :naughty: ... awww its all good fun :wink: ... what time do you finish today ?! :biggrin2:

haha well we are getting into trouble and they are getting into trouble aswell but ahh well it is just a bit of fun...i finish at 9pm tonight then i have the weekend off wooT

haha well we are getting into trouble and they are getting into trouble aswell but ahh well it is just a bit of fun...i finish at 9pm tonight then i have the weekend off wooT

yayayyyyy !!! weekend off !! ... bexx the ebay seller has just emailed me , he has my doncaster tickets !!! :yay::toot: