LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe:naughty:

i think i would no matter how cute they look!!!!

:roftl: great pun ! :naughty:

hahaha , i got a santa clause gingerbread man for xmas really nicely decorated it was , and i never ate that ! ... i got it when i was about 6 and only decided it should be time to let it go when i was about 13 ? :roftl:

yeah yr prob rite:thumb_yello: she keeps asking about u btw.... when u coming over to visit us?:wink2:

awwww :wub2: :wub2:

i can comeover anytime when i have a day off work because i dont do anything else other than sit on here and read the mfc :roftl:

i have the 13th +14th october off if thats any good tis sat + sun not this week but next week :bleh:

But you know as well as i know we are both very busy at work :blink:

:roftl: great pun ! :naughty:

hahaha , i got a santa clause gingerbread man for xmas really nicely decorated it was , and i never ate that ! ... i got it when i was about 6 and only decided it should be time to let it go when i was about 13 ? :roftl:

Caz i still have a hard boiled egg i painted to look like mika from back in april sitting on my mantle piece :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Caz where do u live? have u far to travel to all the gigs?

i live in cleethorpes :) ... i have a fair distance ! ... brum is about 2 and half hours , london is about 3 ... doncaster is the closest ! just down the road, 30 miles or so ? about 50 mins on the train :biggrin2: i used to go to donny dome all the time ! ice skating and swimming! it has a great swimmingpool and flume rides!! :cool:

awwww :wub2: :wub2:

i can comeover anytime when i have a day off work because i dont do anything else other than sit on here and read the mfc :roftl:

i have the 13th +14th october off if thats any good tis sat + sun not this week but next week :bleh:

But you know as well as i know we are both very busy at work :blink:

hehe it wont b very xciting but we could do the do who thing and mayb get chinese and erm look at mfc on my pc:biggrin2: i think we work the same wkends so thats cool. im off that wkend tooooo

i live in cleethorpes :) ... i have a fair distance ! ... brum is about 2 and half hours , london is about 3 ... doncaster is the closest ! just down the road, 30 miles or so ? about 50 mins on the train :biggrin2: i used to go to donny dome all the time ! ice skating and swimming! it has a great swimmingpool and flume rides!! :cool:

ohh i always thought you lived near Birmingham Caz :blink:

wow you doo have alot of travelling to do...remind me again why arent you doing Glasgow it seems sensible to do that one as it must be fairly close to you aswell :wink2:

OMG your miles away:boxed: i had the feeling u where london way, i dunno why thou...

hehe it wont b very xciting but we could do the do who thing and mayb get chinese and erm look at mfc on my pc:biggrin2: i think we work the same wkends so thats cool. im off that wkend tooooo

you know what im like about dr who :roftl: :roftl:

i will be more hyperactive than little tia :roftl: :roftl:

sounds good to me - pm me next week just incase shifts change :wink2:

you know what im like about dr who :roftl: :roftl:

i will be more hyperactive than little tia :roftl: :roftl:

sounds good to me - pm me next week just incase shifts change :wink2:

yeah ok will do, but that wkend is fine with me:biggrin2:

ohh i always thought you lived near Birmingham Caz :blink:

wow you doo have alot of travelling to do...remind me again why arent you doing Glasgow it seems sensible to do that one as it must be fairly close to you aswell :wink2:

hmm well i havent got a ticket babe or any transport up there , newcastle would have been a good one 2 as thats quite close ! :) im around the middle on the east coast-ish , you will see if you google earth it ... but i enjoyed brum so much last time i wanted to go to that one , and well i wanted to go to london too! :biggrin2:

awwww a little mika egg, arent we all kinda mad:roftl: :roftl:

i wonder if mika made us insane or we where all like this anyway:blink:

luckly the poor effort of my mika gingerbread man got eaten by the cat!!!

ps loving the david tennet bexx:wink2:

you know im just waiting for the mika gingerbread man part 2 thread :roftl: :roftl:

oh oh oh guess what my mum is getting me for christmas...its a talking Tardis money box :bleh: you know im a big kid at heart i always have been slightly mental :biggrin2:

you know im just waiting for the mika gingerbread man part 2 thread :roftl: :roftl:

oh oh oh guess what my mum is getting me for christmas...its a talking Tardis money box :bleh: you know im a big kid at heart i always have been slightly mental :biggrin2:

that was such a fun thread, i dont think iv ever laughed so much here!!!

i cant believe how quick xmas is coming thou, kinda scary:boxed:

hahaha ! thats awesome !! love the DR by the way ! ! :naughty: ... well my story with mika is .... basically i liked him from the beggining ! way back end of jan begginin of feb time ... was watching videos of him on youtube etc ... but i actually heard him first on katie prices myspace page with grace kelly ... then i started researching him and stuff !! that video and song did it for me lol! :wub2:

then i found out about this place about april time i joined but never actually posted , i was too shy :blush-anim-cl::roftl: ... and then i found out he was touring and stuff , but all the gigs had sold out , so i looked for tickets on ebay ! and i found the birmingham ones and went ! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: that was it, ive been a mika junkie since the beggining of time ! :wink2:

Hey there, the phone had a head fit and wouldn't connect to anything.

What you said earlier Bexx, about my list. I hadn't realised until a conversation with my nephew last week how big it had got, and now it's bigger!

I must not get anymore tickets, I must not get anymore tickets......