LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

*sighs*

i remember back when i first joined the MFC i didnt post that much it was a scary place but then i decided to go to Leeds so started posting in the leeds thread - basically i paniced and totally stressed out ...the rest is history :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, the phone had a head fit and wouldn't connect to anything.

What you said earlier Bexx, about my list. I hadn't realised until a conversation with my nephew last week how big it had got, and now it's bigger!

I must not get anymore tickets, I must not get anymore tickets......

ive got a feeling you may squeeze in an extra Birmingham Date :wink2::naughty:

hahaha ! thats awesome !! love the DR by the way ! ! ... well my story with mika is .... basically i liked him from the beggining ! way back end of jan begginin of feb time ... was watching videos of him on youtube etc ... but i actually heard him first on katie prices myspace page with grace kelly ... then i started researching him and stuff !! that video and song did it for me lol!

then i found out about this place about april time i joined but never actually posted , i was too shy :blush-anim-cl::roftl: ... and then i found out he was touring and stuff , but all the gigs had sold out , so i looked for tickets on ebay ! and i found the birmingham ones and went ! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: that was it, ive been a mika junkie since the beggining of time ! :wink2:

same here:thumb_yello: but i ended up with Leeds tickets lol

and i first heard relax on scott mills....

i thought i was the only mika junkie back then:blink: nice to find ppl the same!!!

*sighs*

i remember back when i first joined the MFC i didnt post that much it was a scary place but then i decided to go to Leeds so started posting in the leeds thread - basically i paniced and totally stressed out ...the rest is history :biggrin2:

i remember it well:naughty: its when i first chatted to you, i loved the leeds thread it was my home for sooo long.

iv actually always found it hard to fit in2 threads:blush-anim-cl:

OH NO! Has anyone seen the news page.

He's doing a gig in France on the 19th December, the day before my birthday! HELP!

Do I go? Don't I go? Do I go?....

*AARRGGHH*

He's doing a gig in France on the 19th December, the day before my birthday! HELP!

*AARRGGHH*

i know i just saw he may b... interesting that he seems to still b adding to the tour.:shocked: the day b4 yr birthday!!! wow r u tempted?

*AARRGGHH*

i think there was a mistake with that wasnt there ? i think the poster got it wong and it was yelle who was touring on that date not mika ... i finks ? :boxed::blink:

hahaha Chico that video is just weird ...but he is just jumping on the band wagon :naughty:

*i find it hard to slip into threads aswell its probably why i only really post in a few threads the ones i feel comfortable in :thumb_yello: *

rose you wont get anyof us trying to stop you we will all say go for it treat yourself :wink2:

guys we are in the 50's now for LONDON :biggrin2:

:yay:happy-1.gifus4allswing.gifpic2m.gif

fabby smilies!!!!

i cant believe it is going soooo fast!!!!

and his tour starts again soon, we will all have something to talk about!!! we will b watching everyone else and counting down to our turns...

fabby smilies!!!!

i cant believe it is going soooo fast!!!!

and his tour starts again soon, we will all have something to talk about!!! we will b watching everyone else and counting down to our turns...

yes , ill be very envious :roftl: nah not really , yeah 8 days and well start getting reports in !! :biggrin2: im soo excited !!

i think there was a mistake with that wasnt there ? i think the poster got it wong and it was yelle who was touring on that date not mika ... i finks ? :boxed::blink:

God I hope that's it, It's not that I can't afford it, I can, but I'm going to so many already, I'm thinking of getting a restraining order out on myself,LOL!

And Bexx if it is true he's doing it, I am really tempted and I will be there, it'd be the best birthday present ever.

guys we are in the 50's now for LONDON :biggrin2:

:yay:happy-1.gifus4allswing.gifpic2m.gif

Is that 50 of us going to London?

Wow, we're taking over the gigs, that'll be the front row in front of the stage sorted then!