LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ithink you're right Caz, just looked at the link and the date seems to be under her own tour dates. Could anyone ask Martin or his wife, they're bound to know.

Ithink you're right Caz, just looked at the link and the date seems to be under her own tour dates. Could anyone ask Martin or his wife, they're bound to know.

im not sure they will reply ? i can try if you want hun , but on lukes page it says politely not to ask about dates or something ? :blink: i think if it was then mika would have put it on his page and it isnt there :)

im not sure they will reply ? i can try if you want hun , but on lukes page it says politely not to ask about dates or something ? :blink: i think if it was then mika would have put it on his page and it isnt there :)

does it say that, oh i never look at lukes page:blink:

4 those who dont know there is an ongoing online blog at the bt awards so we can catch up on who has won:thumb_yello:

its in the bt awards thread btw...

i wasnt even aware of this...at first i though BT stood for Brit awards until i found the thread in the MFC

whats all that about the MFC being nominated cos i dont see us up for an award anywhere :roftl:

i have heard of them but i dont know what they look like :blink:

poor you at uni tomorow think of me working hard on a 14hr shift eh :boxed:

aww i will bexx ! ... it was first week back last week , so it was looking through booklets for the semester ... booorrrinngggg :bleh:

i wasnt even aware of this...at first i though BT stood for Brit awards until i found the thread in the MFC

whats all that about the MFC being nominated cos i dont see us up for an award anywhere :roftl:

When the voting thread started we were asked to put MFC up for the peoples choice award, but we never made it to the shortlist, unfortunately.

Darn shame that, maybe next year.

Still hopefully Mika will make it 2 for 2 tonight. Fingers crossed.