LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sara what time are you planning to get to brighton hun?

Well.............there is a slight change of plan so it looks like i will be getting there a lot earlier than originally planned which will be great!! What about you sweetie? Have you sorted your travel plans out yet?

Well.............there is a slight change of plan so it looks like i will be getting there a lot earlier than originally planned which will be great!! What about you sweetie? Have you sorted your travel plans out yet?

Well I can't leave work until 1pm so won't get to Brighton until 4pm ish and then obviously will need to change (I'm gonna need help getting in my outfit:wink2: LOL) so I don't know how early we will be able to queue?

Oh!!! Soz hun!! :naughty: Yeah, going to Newcastle. lol!

Er.....no!!!! Why would it be wierd going to a gig in the same costume?????!!!! I always do - i'm known ya see :naughty: Mind you, i did spend nearly £200 on it!! i AIN'T DOIN' THAT EVERYTIME I SEE MIKA!! LOL!!

good answer :) well ok than i guess i mght wear it all 4 times! ick....

but its REALLY pretty :) so ill do that i think :)

ull see in newcastle! :das: 32 days from now!!!! (i think?)

ok going out for coffee with a friend so ill be back later! *hugs u all*

... no they have to be elf , i wont settle for pixie :mf_rosetinted::naughty: .... actually ... i dont know what im doing for shoes yet .... i havent decided whether to wear heels or elf shoes .... its hard being an elf :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

ROTFLMAO :lmao:

I guess its just me and you then jems :biggrin2: ... wheres rose today ?! has she been on ?! and bexx:boxed:

Bye for now peeps.x. Jems - dunno about queuing.....guess whenever we get there???? LOL!! :roftl: Mwah!! xxx

P.s - CAZ- Ha ha ha!!!:naughty:

why jem ?! whats up?

Well it's just so tight on time, if i get the 1.30pm train from chelmsford, I have 1 minute to catch my connection LOL We probably won't be able to queue till 6pm (by the time I get ready LOL):shocked:

Well it's just so tight on time, if i get the 1.30pm train from chelmsford, I have 1 minute to catch my connection LOL We probably won't be able to queue till 6pm (by the time I get ready LOL):shocked:

ooohhh yeah thats a bit tight huh?!! ... can you not go the evening before hun? :blink:

Hey Jems and other Brighton girlies

We're sure to be there earlier than that - so I'll 'reserve' you a place in the queue. Panic over eh... LOL?!

Can't wait to see you all in your wonderful cozzies :biggrin2:

47 days and counting...

Jules

*lurking in the London accommodation thread* :fisch:

xx

ahh ha i knew we had lurkers in here :naughty:

Hiyaaaa Jules and hiya everyone else :thumb_yello:

i havent been on all day because i have been at work but the good news is i got contacted by my dressmaker she needs to see me for my first fitting :punk: