FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can contribute pix, if you mention my name underneath (that i took the pic)... all the pix are here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder.php (click on the thumbnails for more) - if you want to use any of them, let me know which ones, and i'll send them to you in high quality and without the watermark. just not the one of me+mika, i look too tired there.

i'd also like to contribute a pic of me dressed as lollipop girl... there's one in the florence thread of all of us who were in florence - if it's ok with the others, maybe you can use that pic? if not, i'll cut the pic so it's only me on there.

of course i'll write the message + send a pic with it, i'd answer the questions (should i email the answers to you or wait until there's an extra thread), and i already have contributed to "how mika changed my life" for germany (in the first issue)... might rewrite that a little, i wrote it in a hurry so it's not particulary good. :thumbdown: might also contribute to the memories, but not sure yet, until when do i have to decide?

I would love to be a part of this project! It sounds great! I have a wonderful picture of me, my sister, friend & mom with MIKA at the Washington DC concert. Could I submit that picture for this book?

:biggrin2:

Also, I am starting some MIKA artwork but I'm not sure if I'll be done by the deadline, if I am can I submit that too? What is the deadline by the way?

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Ok so, tomorrow I will work on updating the front page... please be patient with me... I'm going through a hard time right now with school:shocked: I just commit to so much... I'm not going to betray you all i promise... I just have to think about the result of all the work... mika's face when he gets the book :mf_lustslow:

Though I wish I could be there:thumbdown:

lots of love,

melanie

Hi, just thought we would share what we contributed to the magazine. It is our drawing of Mika.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/Haley_Megan/?action=view&current=mikadrawing.jpg

Megan & Haley, I love this! :wub2:

Melanie - great job directing traffic! I've been so busy between work and school that my Mika time has been greatly limited the last week or so.

Another note - I see lots of writers and photographers, but we STILL NEED MORE LAYOUT PEOPLE! The layout job involves taking written content and photos and laying it out on a page in a way that looks pretty.

At this point, I don't care if you use PageMaker, Quark Xpress, InDesign, Photoshop, Publisher - whatever works for you! But, come one come all layout people! :thumb_yello:

Megan & Haley, I love this! :wub2:

Melanie - great job directing traffic! I've been so busy between work and school that my Mika time has been greatly limited the last week or so.

Another note - I see lots of writers and photographers, but we STILL NEED MORE LAYOUT PEOPLE! The layout job involves taking written content and photos and laying it out on a page in a way that looks pretty.

At this point, I don't care if you use PageMaker, Quark Xpress, InDesign, Photoshop, Publisher - whatever works for you! But, come one come all layout people! :thumb_yello:

i'd really like to do layout

so do you just want me to collect pictures for the usa tour and that's it? do i need to write anything? sorry for all the questions i've been throwing at you

FOR THE USA TOUR, COLLECT PICTURES AND TRY TO GET QUOTES FROM OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT... DO A SORT OF CITY BY CITY CHRONOLOGICAL THING... STATE FACTS ABOUT THE DIFFERENT CITIES ETC... I'm gonna give alot of freedom to be creative with this...as long as you give credit to any picture takers etc...

FOR THE USA TOUR, COLLECT PICTURES AND TRY TO GET QUOTES FROM OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT... DO A SORT OF CITY BY CITY CHRONOLOGICAL THING... STATE FACTS ABOUT THE DIFFERENT CITIES ETC... I'm gonna give alot of freedom to be creative with this...as long as you give credit to any picture takers etc...

ok i'll do my best :thumb_yello: again.. i'm really sorry if i end up disappointing you in my lack of creativity but i'll really try hard!