FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

yay!!:biggrin2: thank you,

i have some drawings, and i have written a story about "how mika changed my life", can i send them?

i would like to participate in favourite lyric/song...

Yes, you can send the "how mika changed my life" story :wink2: and the more drawings the better... and as soon as you finish writing your "favorites," than you can send those as well

mfcmag@hotmail.com

thanks hun!

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

can i still join?:biggrin2:

so i type a message to mika including a picture

i also made some drawings, so can i include them to?

and is it oke, if i write some kind of article?

about almost everything there stands of the 1 page

How Mika changed my life

Memories from the year Favorite lyric/ song his fashion etc etc

ore do i have to make it all small messages about 1 subject a time?

hope u understand me, my english is not so good:mf_rosetinted:

sure!

you can write "How mika changed my life" - article

memories from the year- article

Favorites- a sentence or two for each favorite

favorite outfit (with pic)- and a caption with a few sentences on why you like the outfit etc... (paragraph)

I'll add you too all the above categories if you don't mind :)

not sure what a sticky is... but it looks like you guys are celebrating so YAY!! :biggrin2:

i have a quick question :naughty: i know there are those layout people but i was wondering if they design the entire book or just the stories and memories and stuff i'm just wondering because i was wondering if you wanted me to decorate a page for each concert or just give you the text with the pictures :bleh:

As of now I'm thinking just the text with the pics... but, if you are interested in collaborating on layout, PM lollipop_monkey :)

Hey Melanie -

I sent pictures I took of Mika in Atlanta to Megan (norwalk174), and I sent a picture of my friends and me at Mika's gig to Hilary (heineken22)...do I need to send them to you as well, or have you put them totally in charge of those sections?

If you could send those to mfcmag@hotmail.com also, I would appreciate it :wink2:

ok, what size is the folder? if this has already been asked... I've done a mika - drawing (A4) . and I was away all week s I'm kinda behind. a week without mfc - how did I cope??!! lol...

I don't think size matters as it will be a transferred file... so just send in the pic of the art work and we can work with it :bleh:

So, what is it that you would like to contribute? A memory perhaps? The Poetry idea sounds good too... maybe you can add that in your message to him (everyone rights a message to him 400 words or less)

thanks!:thumb_yello:

Well...a memory could be more simple for my bad english...but I can try to create a poetry...also without rhymes...whatever you want...for me is the almost the same...Alas I think in italian, and then I translate in english...and I know,it's not the perfect thing :bleh:

Hi Melanie. Just wondering if you got my pm? Just letting you now that we're going to send in to you a different picture of us. We should email the different one to you in the next day.

I see that your from Chicago. We live about 3 hours or so from there and we live in IL. We going to Chicago later this month with our cousin (Who by the way DOESN'T know who MIKA is?????? Can you believe that???? We had to explain to her and our aunt last night. They were like "Who's Mika?" and we were like "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MIKA IS???"

So just letting you know about our picture and that we're going to change it.

Thanks Melanie!!!:thumb_yello:

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

You can use the pictures I took from his Center Stage gig in Atlanta. They're in Sivan's album as well.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MIKALiveCenterStageTheatreAtlantaGA

There are some taken from other people, but you can use the ones that say "...by Naomi Inamori." Some of them aren't the best quality, but I hope they help! In any case, you have many to choose from. :thumb_yello:

hi there..

well i havent been on for a while coz i had tests on at school and now its the holidays and yeh anyways umm..

ive decided i want to join in coz it sounds fun

i would like to do-

fashion-favourite outfit and why

story- how mika changed my life

and i have one question.. you know the thing um the thing u wrote on the first page about favourite song and why etc. how would u do that

do u go out and ask people coz im lost

anyways is it ok if i do it with my friend because we both love love mika lots

i have to go

byebye

You can use the pictures I took from his Center Stage gig in Atlanta. They're in Sivan's album as well.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MIKALiveCenterStageTheatreAtlantaGA

There are some taken from other people, but you can use the ones that say "...by Naomi Inamori." Some of them aren't the best quality, but I hope they help! In any case, you have many to choose from. :thumb_yello:

thank you!! :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

Oh, and I have a question. If a friend and I wanted to write about our concert experience, could we combine ours into one? So that the word amount would be 800 rather than 400?

ummm.... lol ask melanie? :bleh: i'm only in charge of the usa tour so i'm not sure about the concert experiences part...

i would think it would be fine because each person gets up to 400 words so

1 person = 400 words

2 people = 800 words

so i would think it would be fine but i really have no clue sorry!