The return of the penguins

Reni

ah ok :bleh:

je croit que je vais essayer plutôt de me faire un myspace... mais quelque chose de plus... hum professionelle!!?! :naughty: mais je sait pas comment faire ça...:sneaky2: je suis trop limité sur un ordi:thumbdown:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll stick to coke in future. :naughty:

Have you been to a party?:biggrin2:

because of that:

mika694ui0.jpg

it's just droolable.

Just wait a few days, then you'll get your chance to stand in front of him like this:naughty: :wub2:

as-tu une idée? je pourrais peut-être t'aider :biggrin2:

sérieusement??:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::huglove: je sait que je te l'ai déjà dit, mais caro, t'est la meilleur!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: (je me cherchait justement quelqu'un pour m'aider!!)

i REALLY hope so...:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I'm quite sure,you will!

..and I hope me too....:blink:

No, just in Sasjes Butterfly Bar :naughty:

Ah, ok...I havent been there yet...oh, just a short dropping by some weeks ago I guess.

i search my country's national library and theres no copy of that book here :thumbdown: :thumbdown: while they have all other angela carter book exept this one only!!!!!!!

so i'm reading it online...its nice!:wub2:

really?? what does it talk about??

hi! oh your countdown! its getting near...you got diapers already right?!:roftl:

i felt bad again this morning but i'm really good now! weird! i think i might go see doctor tomorrow :blink:

Yeah, only 9 days till...:wub2:

Time goes by very fastly.Diapers? I wont wear any of them, but Ircazo will I guess...:blink:

I've to go to my dentist tomorrow too. Thank God I havent pain anymore, but he still has to do something on that tooth.

its about this creature on this circus named fevver who's half swan half human and others want to know her real identity blah blah!:naughty:

i got it from it's back cover...:bleh:

:mf_lustslow: i see... so evrybody wants to know who she is???:blink:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, only 9 days till...:wub2:

Time goes by very fastly.Diapers? I wont wear any of them, but Ircazo will I guess...:blink:

I've to go to my dentist tomorrow too. Thank God I havent pain anymore, but he still has to do something on that tooth.

no! my signed diapers...you had to bring diapers for him to sign...:roftl::biggrin2:

you forgot it?! :blink: